GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

yes whatever an elf may need!

1 Like

if you wear a hood and keep a lo profile i will vouch for you

2 Likes

So when is the grand opening? Are there stripper poles and silk and leather rooms in the back?

2 Likes

i will add it all to the list :smiley:

1 Like

Of course we have to make it PG so instead of stripping off clothes, we strip them on in a sexy way. :wink:

3 Likes

turns into green goo and slips into the floor, vanishing
((its safe for everyone to come back now))

It was always safe lass! I rather enjoy your wild shenanigans!! It ainā€™t nothing I hadnā€™t seen at a wild brewfest night! Come sit have a drink! And while your at itā€¦

Tell me how you do thatā€¦

4 Likes

thatā€™s what the humans would want you to think

1 Like

Please pop in whenever you want, youā€™re a fantastic addition to the Lounge. It really isnā€™t the same when youā€™re not here. You must do what you believe to be right however, and treat yourself accordingly.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

ā€œ6 bars into level 39. 14 more to go and I can ride.ā€
/grin

5 Likes

ā€œThat dude needs glasses badly. You ainā€™t a Troll. You are clearly an Elf. Heā€™s blind.ā€
/grin

1 Like

Sounds like the wee lad had a obsession and a unhealthy one at dat. Donā€™t you be worrying you are safe here in these halls!!

That coward has no courage enough to come here amp at your allies. Just let him come and you will have the might of the mountains behind you!

Maybe the lad is wearing a helmet or blindfold that blocks his eyes!!

2 Likes

was months ago but still have to vent about it lol and good one

1 Like

/peeks in
hi all =D

6 Likes

Truly my only fear is that my wrath may be to much
but thanks for having my back mr dwarf

2 Likes

One doesnā€™t know wrath like a furious dwarf. I have a certain way with words that might seem harsh when enraged.

When I have someoneā€™s back, you get more than a ornery dwarf, I got others on call anytime I want! I blow this mighty ram horn and I can get a little army into a fight.

2 Likes

ā€œI could use a back up like that, occasionally.ā€
/lol

1 Like

You might be surprised to know you might know a few.

2 Likes

ā€œI know a TON of people, but VERY FEW who would have my back.ā€
/wink

hello and welcome

1 Like