GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Unfortunately last time I tested some things there were still some very obvious bugs with questing and the like. I suppose I should do more testing but I just can’t commit to it.

2 Likes

I have to halt my character sometimes in the beta still, while they get some bugs worked out. I hope they get it fixed before release. I recently had to by-pass the end of one of the areas, because of a level requirement.

Luckily I could skip it in the beta, and it would be an option to skip in alts, but first time play throughs would have been stuck.

I am looking forward to the prepatch, because I want the barber shop! :scissors:

3 Likes

I’m thinking the prepatch will be released on the 13th. Brewfest ends on the 6th so it will most likely not happen then. They might also want to get it up before the Hallows end event hits on the 18th. Of course that is just my thinking.

3 Likes

That actually makes sense if they were to place the prepatch between al the holidays, instead of in the middle of them.

2 Likes

needs more lederhosen.

2 Likes

Happy Sunday Lounge :sunny:

Here’s the video I promised in hopes to bring some spirits up. I know it seems ridiculous, but I hope everyone enjoys it.

7 Likes

Did any of you know that Whispy Woods was beaten up so badly by Kirby that he reincarnated?

https://wikirby.com/wiki/Parallel_Woods

様々な次元が乱みゃくする異空間アナザーディメンションへの穴が開かれた。
穴は全部で4つ。そこには、かつてない凶悪なてき、
「異界四天王」が待つ! その先ぽうはウィスピーウッズ!?
敗れさった数々のウィスピーウッズの思ねんが異界に集い
れきだい最凶の人面じゅとなり、今、立ちはだかる!

A hole has been opened in another dimension, where various dimensions are disturbed.
There are 4 holes in all. There is an unprecedented vicious,
“The Four Tennos of the Other World” awaits! Beyond that, Whispy Woods !?
Many defeated Whispy Woods’ thoughts gather in another world
It has become the worst human face tree, and now it stands out!

Reincarnation according to Buddhist Myth claims that Thoughts reincarnate not the Soul. Japan uses Buddhist Reincarnation beliefs including the existence of Buddha(a person whose Thoughts cease Reincarnating) and the flow of Thoughts that Reincarnate.

I dare say if the Dark Kingdom of Sailor Moon merely provided a severe beatdown to the Moon Kingdom without killing anyone the Immortal Denizens of the Moon Kingdom would have reincarnated anyways due to being beaten within an inch of their lives which would have forced their thoughts to flow into a Reincarnation!

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)
/smile

5 Likes

Good Morning from the amityville toaster.

And Arcanohol.

6 Likes

Any Pokemon Shield players here? Just buzzing around my usual social media haunts to try and finish my pokedex. Just simple trades then trade backs so you get your pokemon back.

2 Likes

Good morning lounge!

My sub is about to run out again and I can’t afford to re-up it til friday sooooo I’ll not be on here until then sadly =( as much as I love being on here I can’t swing it til then…but I promise I’ll be back and I’m not going anywhere! :squid:

might actually have time to make a very Dark phone call later on

6 Likes
6 Likes

Good morning Rainy!

Sorry to hear about your sub lapsing! It’s all good tho we all will be patiently waiting of your spectacular return.

I hope that phone call goes better then expect but I wish you luck anyway!

/conjure refreshment table :pie:

Stay awesome everyone :smiley:

6 Likes

Hugs Rainy tightly, and gently Floofs his hair. You better be back I will miss floofing up your hair and hugging you here in the lounge. Although I will still be able to floof and hug you on Discord…

Wishing that I was closer, or you were closer so you could visit for the day and I could color your day beautiful shades of greens and purples.

A rose from a dream covered in dew
A simple reminder that I’m thinking of you.

7 Likes

Good Sunday GD Lounge!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

8 Likes

That would be very nice…

I had considered moving but I need to find work first

gets floofed

3 Likes

Hugs Rainyheals the Floofzie and smiles, imagining being able to floof the Floofzie on a daily basis. :heart_eyes: :smiley: :hugs:
FLOOF,

3 Likes

There is actually a guild called toast in area 52, it’s a huge guild, 4 guilds as one all the same. I might consider transferring to Area 52, Hyjal or Thrall if server mergers don’t happen for where I am. I have friends who transferd to Illidan so that is also a possibility.

Take this opportunity to set your sub to be paid on the 1st or whichever chosen day of the month, it’s alot easier to remember when bills are being paid. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Stop right there Rainyheals the Floofzie, and be prepared for a floofing.

Floof, floof, floof, floof, floof. Now that you have been properly floofed the bunny hugging can commence.

Hug, hug, hug, hug, hug… freshly floofed and hugged you may now continue your day, until it’s time for floofing and hugging again.

(I love that song, you are amazing Rain Man.)
2 Likes