GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

becomes exceedingly floofed by the Floof’in from the Grand Mistress Floofer the Bunny Queen

Yeaaas its a wonderful day off ^^

(I was hoping you would, it was directed towards you…:P)

3 Likes

Floof, floof Floof, to retain the Title Rainyheals the Floofzie, you must be floofed.

Fllllllloooooooffffff.

:rabbit: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

(sorry for all the music…I’m in a very colorful mood today…very green…orange…and purple ^^)

This is what you all did to me, I am more than thankful for that. You made me into the best me. I feel re-energized and I am exceedingly appreciative of all of you

4 Likes

Hops on and bunny hugs as tightly as possible.
You brought so much color into my world that it spills into yours, along with a good floofing.

(the songs are wonderful, and I love listening to them and thinking of you.)

Hands out burnt pieces of toast to everyone, courtesy of the amityville toaster.

2 Likes

Good because I haz more

(at least until it stops letting me post haha…my sub ran out this morning so that’ll probably change tomorrow)

2 Likes

Floofs you a bazillion Times, we will power the Shadowlands on floof. Anima? Who needs anima when we have the power of floof.

How did you sleep last night? Also I’m so happy that you are having a colorful day. The day I can floof you for real will be such a kaleidoscope of purples greens and oranges that you will never forget it.

2 Likes

I concur completely…just gone done swabbing downstairs…holy crap it was filthy…thats what happens when you work FT and come home and insta-crash ><

The power of Floof’in the floofzie by the Grand Mistress Floofer of 1 Floofy Boulevard, Floofcity, Floofington, Floof 01337

2 Likes

I made this guy mad as hell xD it was hilarious

2 Likes

Bunny hugs and floofs the Floofzie. You look like you are really good at playing the game. How long have you been playing overwatch?

2 Likes

Not that long really, I get bored after a while though. No team to run with in competitive…so its been kinda on and off for a bit.

I think properly since about maybe April?

2 Likes

It looks like a awesome game, the characters look amazing. Nothing I would ever play, but I sometimes wish that wow had such amazing character graphics.

Floofs your hair because i swear there was a spot that was 0.000000000000001% unfloofed.

2 Likes

becomes completely floofed by the Grand Mistress Floofer ^^

2 Likes

Shadowsteps, hugs, floofs. If we could bottle and sell all this floofing energy we would be rich. :grinning: Points at her own head, on days like today when it is extremely humid I have Froofy hair.

2 Likes

Dramatically falls to the floor, after giving the Floofzie a good floofing. I’m dying it’s so muggy and humid here.

2 Likes

What even is this thread?

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou runs in and soaks you down, with a bucket of ice water, before running out the other door, giggling.)

2 Likes

“It’s a place to relax, with other WoW Friends. Welcome to our Realm Of Insanity.”
/grin

7 Likes

Just a chill thread. everyone is welcomed. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

:eye: :eye:

6 Likes

I’m alive, thanks to the queen of plate sized all natural dragon baked chocolate cookies, I will live to floof the Floofzie.

What they said, and it’s our own little corner of insanity to escape the insanity going on out there. Here we just hang out, talk about both wow, and unwow related things. A place to post videos, to chill with friends and to make new ones. A place to RP, and to just relax. So welcome and remember…
https://www.britishmetalsigns.co.uk/ekmps/shops/073f8a/images/alice-in-wonderland-have-i-gone-mad-entirely-bonkers-metal-advertising-wall-sign-retro-art-3001-p.jpg

Waves at Selosse

8 Likes