GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Wellll…you have to remember yahoo serious…his hair and mine have a lot in common when i grow it out xD

Its very…floofable :eyes::cloud_with_rain:

On a side note: we may have come up with a new clean energy…as long leave-in conditioner is involved right? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We are powering the world with floof.
commences with the bunny hugging and floofing. floof, floof, floof.

(when the floofing is finished we will have enough floof power to blast a hole right through the Shadowlands. Or enough to power a Blood Elf curling iron.)
5 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)
/smile

2 Likes

Milady, how are you this evening?

2 Likes

“Doing good. Just relaxing with some Movies. How are things with you?”

Doing fine. Just about finished with chores, cleaning up after dinner and then laying things out for our usual Saturday waffle breakfast. Then pure retired laziness after that.

Enjoying what you are watching?

2 Likes

“It’s just Prometheus. I have seen it many times, even own it on DvD.”

1 Like

Ah. I’ve not seen it. Is it distantly related to the Alien series?

1 Like

“It’s the beginning of the story. The Origin.”

1 Like

I’m heading out for the evening. Hopefully, the place gets a bit more lively this evening. See you tomorrow.

3 Likes

“By the way, they made another one, that is the next step in the Story, called Alien Covenant.”

1 Like

Good flicks those. Fassbender is one of my favorites. Him as a young Magneto was awesome too

And good morning lounge :squid:

3 Likes

“I can’t wait for the next one. It is suppose to be the final connection to the original Alien Movie.”

1 Like

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge.

Good Morning
smiles, hugs, floofs hair.

5 Likes

Good morning Izza I hope all is well!

I gotta get motivated! Or else I’ll play wow all day :sweat_smile: I need to prepare for winter today! Gotta plug up extra door or the wind will make my pace frozen

5 Likes

Hello GD Loungers!!

All characters leveled to where I need them, and waiting on Shadowlands! Now its time to get crafty, make all the appearances that I can create, and that I haven’t collected, and make some gear for the lower leveled alts!

5 Likes

Hello and congrats on getting all your characters to their needed levels.

also I’m glad to see you remembered that

Good morning, I am well, how are you this morning. Having to get motivated on a saturday morning should be illegal.

5 Likes

I’m ok! I love your pictures! So funny n cute.

I got people txting me from highschool this year. I guess people are bored lately? A third one txted me yesterday

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Seems like we’re waiting on the 6th for pre-patch now.

3 Likes

Yes this prepatch business has me worried! I hope the release isn’t buggy mess! :pleading_face:

3 Likes