GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

You’re in the home stretch now! What did we ever do before all this technology? DVDs and streaming is so much better than sitting through commercials and waiting a week or more for the next episode. Glad your day is going well and that you get to spend it with your hubby.

1 Like

A bunny race too :rabbit: :grinning:

This is why Elmerbludd eats bears. Bunnies are just too clever.

5 Likes

Did someone say a bunny race?? :rabbit2::heart:

2 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy bear in the tummy filled Friday! We made it! Now it’s time for me to crash. Got a long day of farming ahead tomorrow while I work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

True story (most people here who know me have heard it but it’s always worth telling):

When I was down at Camp Geiger for MCT (Marine Combat Training), I was on base over Easter Weekend. Sunday, I head over to the chow hall for lunch. Much to my surprise, they’re serving…rabbit. No BS.

I’d never had rabbit before (and highly reccomend it). So I move up in line and I ask the Gunny for some Easter Bunny.

He gives me the stink eye and says, “What in hell is wrong with you, Marine?”

I reply, “With all due respect Gunny, I’m not the one serving rabbit on Easter Sunday.”

4 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in again.)
/smile

5 Likes

Playing more pokemon and I can’t help but giggle ( in a good way ) over the designs of some of these new ones

Look at Silicobra. The dang snake looks depressed I just wanna hug it

2 Likes

afternoon, evening, night, GD Lounge.

Waves at Cyndilou, and Rosenivy.

Floofs Rainy’s hair and hopes that he slept well.

Pours herself some liquid death, eats a carrot cake donut then gets up to feed the cats.

6 Likes

/wave
/smile

5 Likes

Of course it did! Dark one floof’inz are awesome :eyes::cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

a mysterious figure walks up behind the Grand Mistress Floofer, as he walks past he leaves a purple rose on the table and quietly smiles and sits down next to her

Good morning Lounge

5 Likes

I wish there was a pokemon MMO.

1 Like

smiles at the Floofzie takes the purple Rose, and then proceeds to floof up his hair.

Good Morning, well good almost afternoon did you sleep okay? hugs.

2 Likes

I did not…however…Im trying to counter that with a good floof’in day :innocent: :squid:

2 Likes

Sits on the Floofzie and floofs his extremely floofy Hair, until it’s the floofiest of the floofiest hair in all the multiverse.

Hugs tightly.

2 Likes

Myself and all my alter egos appreciate that :cloud_with_rain::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Grins and hugs Rainy. I was just picturing what a squid would look like with extremely floofy Hair.

Floof all day, floof all night
Floof until it’s floofed just right
Floof the floof without a care
Floofing up the Floofzie’s Hair.

floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,

4 Likes

With all that floofing his hair should contain enough static electricity to power much of the county’s grid. LOL.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I got my Priestess’ Moonsaber mount today!
/happy dance
Feeling accomplished so taking a break from WoW today to relax. I still have a couple more visions to run for the backpack. I’ll worry about that tomorrow though. Once I snag the backpack I will be officially done with BFA. Lol bring on the prepatch and SL anytime after that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s enough floof to over power a elemental shaman.

Power the world :earth_americas:, I believe.

4 Likes