commence floof’in

3 Likes

/running pounce
/huggle
/floofs hair
/cookie
/happy grin

2 Likes

hello there Rainyheals the floofzie, I’ve come to commence with the floofing.
Hugs the Floofzie, and floofs up his hair until it reaches peak floofiness.
Perfect =D
Smiles and adds sparkly green glitter and a purple rose.

2 Likes

It’s the end of Thursday so not too bad. I hope Mr. Rorain is doing well and the CT scan doesn’t find any unwanted leper Gnomes or Hordes!

Have you tried getting Mr. Rorain to to eat a dirty, lying bear? :blush:

1 Like

You mean a tasty, lying bear don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

I really hope the pews pews don’t start…

scampers into the woods

2 Likes

Yayyyy…a good floof’in before bed is perfect :squid: :hugs:

3 Likes

“I know she is Queen of the Floof’in, but didn’t my floof count for ANYTHING?”
/sad eyes

1 Like

Wraps him in a blanket of purples and greens. Holding the Rainy while he sleeps to keep the night terrors away.

Sleep well.

1 Like

Dang it…I have been saving all my service metals for the Priestess’ Moonsaber. I landed on 749 metals with no way to get any more til tomorrow’s reset. Lol guess I missed one somewhere along the way. :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I’ll take any and all extra luck these days. :slight_smile:

Yikes! No leper Gnomes or Hordes to be found thankfully. We know what’s there just hoping it is not growing or at least not fast.

Lol I have not offered him bear yet. He will eat just about anything though so I could try to sneak him a little if it would help.

Looks like I missed Rainy and possibly Izzy for the evening (maybe?). Sweet dreams guys.

Cyndilou, how has your day been? :grinning:

4 Likes

“So far, so good. Hubby has it off, so we are enjoying the time together.”

2 Likes

Still awake, just holding the Floofzie, and sending him positive Bunny energy of purple and green.

(I’m trying to keep his dreams happy so he has a restful nights sleep.)
3 Likes

All this talk about :rabbit2:bunnies, makes me wish there was a bunny mount.

3 Likes

That’s great! Doing anything fun? Gaming? Movie marathon?

My hubby finishes up his midnights tomorrow AM. He’ll end up sleeping most of tomorrow but on Saturday hoping we can get some quality time. They are supposed to be hiring a couple more managers. Hoping they follow through.

After everything of late he’s been through it’s good for him to not feel so alone. He is lucky to have you looking out for him.

2 Likes

A bunny mount would be awesome! I’d also love it if the bunny ears were transmogable year round.

3 Likes

“Catching up on the old Quantum Leap Series. We have it on DVD.”

2 Likes

Nice! I remember that show. How many seasons did it have? I can’t seem to remember.

Hubby and I have been watching Musketeers with Peter Capaldi. So far we are enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“It made it to five seasons.”

1 Like

Now that is a proper tv binge then. I knew it had at least 3 seasons but I guess I missed a couple.

1 Like

“We are on season five now.”

1 Like