GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Pulls you into a hug. Oh god that is awful, I hope that it isn’t to late, The loss of a cat is devestating. I know this I’ve gone through it many time over the past few years. All my kitties were like family. They are there for you, the love you unconditionally. They don’t judge you…(Okay so makbe they judge you.) but not in the way that other humans do.

How old is Moonshadow? that is a beautiful name. My Oldest is Toby he will be 21 this spring. all of the others that grew up with him have already made the trip to the rainbow bridge.

I’ve discovered that whether it is just a few weeks or decades, love, and friendship can be just as strong, and hurt just as much when it goes away.

Wraps arms around Lady Cyndilou and hugs her close. I cannot promise that Moonshadow will be okay but I will pray for him and for Rainy, and hope for the best for both of them.

1 Like

“Moonshadow is about 10 human years. I am not totally sure, he was a rescue.”

1 Like

Your rescuing him was the best thing that could of ever happened to him. All of my cats were either rescues or throw aways.

It always made me so angry to see people getting cats then deciding that they didn’t want them and just throwing them out to fend for themselves.

1 Like

“I have had a few of them come to my house too. Throw Aways.”

1 Like

The newest addition to my cat family is Bella she’s so fluffy and about 4 in human years. She is my daughters cat, when we lost Jasmina a few years back she took it really hard. A few months ago my mother got a new kitten named Hera. She can be such a little terror to the other cats. She will sit by my mothers door and cry if she wants to come over to my apartment. If I get up and walk towards the door, she will jump up and try climb up into my arms.

1 Like

“Sounds like she likes you, and wants to move in with you. Cats are like that. They prefer to pick their People.”
/giggle

1 Like

My mother keeps saying that she is my cat, but when she wants to go home, she lets me know. She will run jump up and rabbit kick the door. It’s like the strangest thing to see. She will bolt for the door leap at it, twist her body and kick it with her back feet.

1 Like

“I’ve seen cats do that to each other, but NEVER a door.”
/lol

1 Like

she does it to my mothers siamese Odin. She will also do it to the shampoo bottles on the side of the tub when my daughter is in there.
Smiles.

1 Like

“Sounds like a very entertaining cat.”
/lol

1 Like

she is, we thought she got outside about two weeks ago and searched for hours. It turned out that she was sleeping in the sock drawer. But she sure gave us a scare.

1 Like

“Did you remember to count your socks? She may be in cahoots with the Sock Elves.”
/giggle

1 Like

Grins.
I do believe that you are right, it would seem a few of my socks are missing. To think she almost got away with blaming it on the Sock Elves that occupy washers and dryers around the world.

1 Like

“She could be marking the socks for them to take. Like putting a tracker on them.”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

Laughs.
I could just picture her doing that. "Okay this sock with the thin green stripe around the top is for the sock elf in the dryer closest to the door. This blue one with the paw prints will go to the one in the washer that is always breaking. And this one with toes will be taking by the one that lives in the lint trap of the dryer under the window.
giggles.

1 Like

“I doubt she would mark the Kitty Paw Print, they usually pick the socks they DON’T like.”
/giggle

1 Like

they are puppy paw prints I got them at the dollar tree. They were a set of three with of three patterns. Puppy faces, puppies, and puppy paw prints.
smiles.
I tried finding kitty ones but they didn’t have any.

1 Like

“AH! That explains it.”
/lol

1 Like

Smiles and gives you another hug.
I’m off to bed I’ll be getting up in about two hours to go to my mothers for coffee. I have been crying off and on for the past two days thinking about Rainy. I’m so very glad that we are friends again. I promise to talk the next time something hurts me. I also promise to be more considerate of your feelings.

Smiles and hugs again before heading of to bed.
Hoping to hear so wonderful news on Rainy tomorrow. Alsi hoping that you can get Moonshadow to the vet really soon.

1 Like

“Sleep well, and sweet dreams. See you later.”
/big hugs
/smile

1 Like