GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

2 Likes

Happy Monday Folks!!

There is a mystery going on in my house. I woke up to plant soil and dirt and leaves all over the extra kitchen freezer. Now, I have cats so they are probably the culprits.

The mystery is, no one remembers this plant being in the house, no one recognizes the leaves, and the pot that must have belonged to this mysterious plant in no where to be seen?

Could it be the ghost of some herb that someone bought and didnā€™t care properly for? Is it haunting us?!?

2 Likes

I pray that Rainy is doing better today. Sending him hugs and thoughts of purple and green.

The toaster, itā€™s always the toaster.

GD Lounge

4 Likes

Happy Moanday folks

May the coffee never stop flowing :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello Kat, I hope that Rainy and you are both doing better. I wanted to ask if you wouldnā€™t mind, could you tell us what Hospital Rainy is in. I know that hearing voices is very important to him. So I would love to be able to call and tell him to get better. Iā€™m certain others would like to do that as well. Hoping that his family can get there soon to be with him.

2 Likes

ā€œMoonshadow is no more.ā€

ā€œRest In Peace, Moonshadow. You will be missed, precious kitty.ā€

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off to cry.)

5 Likes

I am so sorry my friend :frowning:

Take time and mourn
hugs

2 Likes

Offers hugs if needed.

Iā€™m so sorry, I know that right now it probably doesnā€™t mean much. But know that thanks to your love, Moonshadow had a wonderful, and blessed life. Iā€™m sure that heā€™ll be there waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2 Likes

spam call on my phone woke me up

Ohhhhh I am not pleased

2 Likes

ā€œHello this is John, from your bank! We are experiencing some sort of issue over here and need you to confirm your social security, date of birth, mothers maiden name, blood type, name of first born child, how much anima your soul holds. Failure to help your bank will result in us closing your accounts! As a goblin you can totally trust that this is real.ā€

note not really a goblin banker

4 Likes

I damn near threw my phone

2 Likes

I personally madam take great joy in messing with spam callers.

1 Like

Meh. I just donā€™t sleep well so I donā€™t respond well to being startled awake

My personal favorite is. Hazzond picks up the phone.

ā€œLon Wongā€™s Sushi Bar, what you need?ā€

If itā€™s someone you know, you let them in on the jokes. If itā€™s a spam, DOUBLE DOWN!! ā€œYou want the California roll??ā€

1 Like

Its Rain. Kat informed me of all the kind thoughts and messages. Im resting at home now.

I am very humbled by this, and all of you. I canā€™t express enough what it means to have friends and family that care.

Although Iā€™m a mess, I want to say thank you for your support. Im extremely grateful

:squid:

50 Likes

Good to be having you back friend!

The warcraft community gotta look after each other. I hope you will be having a great and purple day elf friend.

7 Likes

ā€œRain!!!ā€
/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/smile

ā€œWe missed you a lot. I hope things get better for you quickly.ā€
/hugs

ā€œBy the way, somehow you vanished from my BT Friends List. I sent you an new invite, just in case it was not intentional.ā€

7 Likes

cries, then tackle hugs Rainy.

Iā€™m glad that you are better, Iā€™m not sure if I want to send you a million bunny hugs of purple and green now, or after I kick your squidy backside. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been so scared or cried so much in like forever.

hugs Iā€™m still very happy that you are okay, hopefully your days will become filled with happiness from here.

6 Likes

Glad to see you are doing well :grinning: Weā€™ve been praying for you and your recovery. :heart:

hugs

Welcome back.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear. Take however much time you need to heal. I am glad that you are home safe.

7 Likes