GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

“Glad to hear it. These are rough times.”

Rough times for those outdoors, but not me anymore in the darkness I adore rhyming to the poem with nevermore. The raven to explore my name will be found galore.

“It would sure be fun, to have a decent, normal, conversation with someone.”

That is not me you ask for perhaps I should slip out the back door to leave you to what you were doing before?

“I was doing nothing. Bored. I was hoping you would help change that.”

Perhaps you will find the one you look for as the light of day creeps under my front door… I must slip away to where I was before, Once more leaving without a roar back to the darkness forever more.

“Sleep well, and sweet dreams.”

1 Like

I sleep awaiting the nightmares I have in store.

(Lady Cyndi Lou just goes back to being bored.)

Good Morning, Tell Rainy I said hello and that I hope he is doing better. Also Good morning to you as well. I hope that you are doing good, and was able to get a some sleep last night. Sending you both bunny hugs of purple and green.

2 Likes

Just a little something to say, I hope that the sun soon chases away the grey. I also know that clovers hold a special meaning to you.

Hands you an empty plate…(there was carrot cake, but being a bunny, I ate it.

6 Likes

Hello GD Lounge!! I hope everyone has a great day!!
May your troubles fade away and the light of a new dawn bring you joy!

5 Likes

I know the feeling your going through, I’m currently learning to accept my single status as permanent.

We sometimes fall into darkness, I know everyone has strength inside of them don’t give up and don’t give in. Don’t let your light be shutted by darkness. Let your fighting spirit talk to you, it will tell you to get up after you’ve fallen.

6 Likes

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge. I hope you all have a beautiful day.

5 Likes

Hey all its Kat again.

Wanted to tell you all Rain went back into shock again last night. He hasn’t responded since. Please keep him in your prayers we’re really scared. They’ve done a good job of trying to stabilize him but its very touch and go right now

We aren’t sure what’s going to happen at this point, but I’ll stay in touch

Regards,

Kat

7 Likes

Thank you again for keeping us updated. Let him know he is being thought of, and I’m hoping and praying that he pulls through this. Tell his that Izzy said that she still needs to learn about all the colors of Rainy. That his amazing world needs to remain here with us. Remind him that everything needs the Rain, Oranges, purple roses, and Kats.

Pulls Kat into a hug. You take of yourself, If I could drive I would come and see him. If he could hear, and I had his number I would call and tell him to get better, tell him that he is loved and thought of by so many. Remind him that he was never alone.

5 Likes

Tell Rainy I’m sure he was mistaken. There is no such ting as Rabbits or Dark Ones. There are only bears. Delicious Bears. Especially the kind that lie about being Druids and not “real bears”. They’re extra delicious!

I remember two very distinct things about my time in the hosptial while regaining conciousness from my own attempt.

1. I was scared pantsless because at one point, I’d heard cops in the hall talking about arresting someone for murder and somehow thinking they were talking about me because I’d tried to kill myself.

2. I also remember being livid at the nurses because they made me eat activated charcoal and I tried to fight it. They insisted it was okay because it was grape flavored medicine. They were lying. It was gross, mooshy, charcoal.

It’s hilarious in hindsight but I still give nurses the ol’ side eye now and again :slight_smile:

Give Rainy my best and tell him that as a fellow survivor, I’m damn grateful he survived and cannot wait for him to recover and become stronger for it. I’ve got his back 100,000,000%.

5 Likes

Glad to hear that my friend. You got me on Btag if you need someone to talk to and Mac to give you cuddles.

Stay safe and get well, Wiccan.

#GnomieHomies4Life

3 Likes

“Wrong. Izzy, and the Elves are the Rabbits, and I am the Dark One.”

1 Like

Maybe so. But bears are still more delicious :slight_smile:

1 Like