GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

pokes ears from the sand.

“I thought you were the cookie queen?”

scratches his chin with his foot

“I hope you are feeling better soon Rainy. Your presence is much appreciated here and in the desert for the rainy brings life in the sand places!” :cactus: :camel:

3 Likes

“Rainy refers to me as his Dark Queen. It’s his nick name for me.”

Dazzek shrugs

“Semantics, either way you are the queen of something!”

1 Like

/giggle
/grin

“Now we must keep this place buzzing and positive for when the Rainy returns! I’ll go get some cactus juice pina coladas!”

Dazzek burrows down into the sandy corner.

4 Likes

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I wandered, unique and eerie…

This place, its inhabitants cheery, Only this and nothing more.

1 Like

“If you are gonna do it, you might as well do it proper…”

/grin

1 Like

“This is my inspiration from the days of yore, something to sound as if heard before. It is that and nothing more.”

1 Like

“Just so you know, you are spoofing one of my top FAVORITE Poems.”

“I even got a standing ovation, one year, when I presented it at a Halloween Poetry Reading Contest. I have it memorized.”
/proud grin

1 Like

This that inspiration from the days of yore, that which one has spoken before. Is rhyming such a chore? No I say nevermore…

A poem you adore, such a piece of human folklore. None can ignore or account for the genius behind the poem containing Nevermore.

1 Like

“Strange way to have a conversation.”

Is there any other way to speak but from a poem you adore, about a raven that the writer deplored? That name which is to explore, quote the raven forever more.

“Not all conversations have to rhyme.”

This is how I speak upon this floor, with a roar and not a snore, a poem of a bird I adore. This is it and nothing more.

“So, the only way you will converse is in rhyme. Okay, I just hope you don’t expect me to reply in the same form.”

“So, how is life treating you? Staying safe and healthy?”

Why not try what you say you adore, for all that is in store. The rhyming like that of the poem containing nevermore?

Awaking without a snore into the darkness out the front door, the question to your answer before is I feel vigor from the darkness outdoor…

“My brain is too tired to work that hard.”

“OOOOkay. That didn’t really answer my questions, but oh well.”

I have no comment for that anymore.

I answered the question from before filled with vigor from the darkness outdoor. No sickness is in store fir the elf who quotes the poem with nevermore.

“There is a virus going around, and I was just asking if you, and those close to you, are doing okay. A simple yes, or no, would be easier to understand.”

A simple yes and nothing more.

1 Like