GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

totally agree but its a battle that’s long been lost we had it enabled at the launch of classic too

I really wanted to do end game in classic but I just hate leveling and ended up quitting at level 42.

“I just hate playing alone, but can never seem to get on, when my friends are playing.”

1 Like

Classic is like riding a bike you haven’t rode in years. It’s awkward at first, but eventually it all comes back.

Sorry to hear that. Ever since my guild broke up back in early MoP I’ve mostly been riding solo. Was never able to find the same magic as that first guild.

What’s an elf? :eyes: :squid:

1 Like

A miserable pile of secrets.

lots of drama in classic end game in my experience can be fun with the right guild but that hard to come across my return to current wow feels like a vacation lol

“I have 6 Guilds… All dead, because I don’t have enough friends.”
/cries

/points at you
/salute

1 Like

It may not be a guild, but you got a lounge full of friends.

3 Likes

“Too bad that can’t help me with Guild Achieves.”

Wish I could help ya with that, sorry.

1 Like

“The empathy is appreciated.”

/holds benediction over her head
no matter the case or how it turns out i have reached my goal i had since 2007 when i first started the game

2 Likes

“I just want to be able to ride.”

Ride what? Or is that some kind of slang kids use?

1 Like

“Ride a mount. In classic you have to walk/run on foot, until level 60.”

Oh, right. I’m sitting on 10 gold away from being able to get my level 40 mount. I’ll get back to it someday.

1 Like

“Too bad I can’t just loan it to you, but I wouldn’t be able to mail it to you.”