GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

“Ever seen Chain Maille Headdresses? I use to make those out of old Jewelry, for both myself, and my Barbie Dolls.”
/grin

1 Like

i had to google them… some are stunning :star_struck:

1 Like

“I still have the first one I ever made. It’s a simple one, but still holds a lot of pride for me.”
/smile

“You want to make the PERFECT Old Fashioned Drinking Goblet? Start with a Mini Christmas Bell, (The kind that look like church bells, not sleigh bells.) turn it over, and create a stem and stand, with beads and jewelry pieces. Works great.”
/grin

“By the way, those Negative Space Pieces?.. I used the ones I got, from a Doll House Kit that I made, and altered to be a Mini Haunted House.”
/proud grin

I get home from work only to see that…stuff happened. A lot of stuff.

1 Like

/wave
/grin

Evenin’ miss.

1 Like

“Glad to see you are still surviving.”
/grin

Hangin’ in there. Thought I’d jump into the lounge to avoid the ****storm out there in GD.

1 Like

“I just stay here, for the most part. Out side of here isn’t worth the stress it builds.”

I enjoy making either smart *** or joking responses in topics too much to not go out there from time to time.

1 Like

“Enjoy. I prefer to keep my unwanted opinion to myself.”
/lol

classic GD is mad too almost the entire front page is players asking for layering back

1 Like

“What is that?”

Layering is a game design tool that prevents player overcrowding in outdoor areas of World of Warcraft : Classic. It is effectively the same as sharding, but covers the entire outdoor world of a realm.”

1 Like

“I hate sharding.”

1 Like

it’s like cross realm but temporary there’s several realms that are extremely over populated so players on those realms can’t really play the game without it

“Was it in the original Vanilla Game?”

nope it was a compromise they force down

“Then we don’t need it in Classic, imho.”

1 Like