GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

It’s all good. I should earn it myself. That’s kind of what Classic is all about.

1 Like

“Try fishing. They sell fairly quickly.”

lel I haven’t even touched fishing yet. Hell I haven’t even picked my second prof. As a rogue I should have gone leatherworking/skinning but I have mining and will probably go herbalism for the second one as I like to going around farming mats. It’s a easy relaxing side thing to do.

“Wait a minute… You can ride at level 40 in classic?”

Yup, there’s the level 40 slow mount and the level 60 fast mount. I think the level 40 one is 100g for mount and training without the discounts but don’t quote me on that.

2 Likes

“That means I am a hell of a lot closer than I thought I was!!!”
/happy dance

1 Like

8 more to go and you can feel the wind in your hair.

1 Like

“AND… I already have the gold saved up, on my Bank Alt.”
/proud grin

1 Like

Well keep saving cause the epic mount is not cheap.

1 Like

“I have 20 levels to save up for that one. Not a problem. How much is it?”
/smile

very impressed

1 Like

“Thank you.”
/courtly bow
/smile

The mount itself is the really expensive part. Level 40 mount is 100g before discounts and epic mount is 1000g without discounts. I believe you get a 10% discount if you’re honored with the faction that you’re buying it from and another 10% if you have rank 3 or better in PvP.

1 Like

“1000g? I can do that. No problem.”
/smile

Cyndi gonna make it rain gold.

1 Like

stealing that idea!

i used some of those bells to make the base of the tap fittings for my bathroom

1 Like

“Only on myself, sorry.”
/giggle

“It’s not stealing, if I gave it to you. That is why I posted it, so you could use the idea.”
/smile

“If you use a Silver Metallic Spray Paint, you can make them look like Silver Chalices too.”
/wink
/smile

I did it, I finally obtained all four progression sprockets from Heroic Mechagon. Sure, I could have gone in for the Mythic for two guaranteed drops each time, but where’s the fun in that?

2 Likes

i recently purchased a good quality metallic gold spray enamel, and i have a platinum, but think it’s time i fork out for proper silver.
i’ve been using nail polish and paint pens for silver… but spray gives a much nicer finish

1 Like