GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Hello all, hope you are all doing well and having a good evening. :relaxed:

Know it’s not the norm gif…but I’m just going to share one of my faves that makes me happy every time I see it. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Catgar meets Khadgar :smiley:

1 Like

I really miss Khadgar, he made me laugh. lol

1 Like

As a fan of eyerolling jokes, he’s my hero. :laughing:

1 Like

Seeing Rosenivy doing all her HV runs I decided to go back and give it a go! Ugh. I remember why I stopped doing them; stuns, disorients, loss-of-control, unavoidable sanity drain, mobs that hit like freighter trains, etc…

These damn Visions were clearly not Q&A tested properly.

“I hates them, my Precious. I hates them!”

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

A runny nose is not a symptom of the Coronavirus if that helps.

1 Like

I haven’t done anything at all from BfA on my Druid main. I got sick of being a “swiss cheese” character and went back to finish all the quests and everything from the classic zones forward. I want the Loremaster title so I really have my work cut out for me.

As a 120 Druid I speed through things fast but it’s kind of boring. Once I get to Legion, things will slow down. I’ve done some of Legion but need to finish up everything else first.

I know, but it’s very unnerving feeling not well during this, but thanks for the kind words. :heart:

1 Like

Oh yeah. My sinuses are a mess as I’m not used to being around the cats 24 hours a day where a minor allergy has been er… titan forged. Oh well, they’re worth it.

2 Likes

1 Like

LOL. If only. Our 19 year old has decided that any time I’m sitting down I’m now his body pillow.

1 Like

Hehe, we all know cats are the ones in charge. :laughing:

1 Like

If you see any mob called a shaman in org, nuke them down as fast as you can so they don’t end up summoning a totem that pulls you to it.

The tentacles also gotta go fast

Along with the dominators since they can use a stun / grip thing on you. Pretty sure that’s what they were called.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/horrific-visions-of-n-zoth-guides

Thank you very much!

I know part of the issue is that I’m only half-way through the MOTHER tree, I don’t even have the tier yet that restores 200 sanity on defeating an Elite. So it’s a matter of being patient again while I slowly plod through these until at least Rank 12 for the extra primary stat proc.

In the meantime…

“I still hates them, Precious!”

:four_leaf_clover:

Oh dont worry you’ll get better once you get more MOTHER talents

1 Like

peeks in
Hi everyone!
waves

3 Likes

I like that foxes eat similar to pet rats. They take their food and RUN to either stash it or eat it in peace.

3 Likes

Heyas Celeta! :slight_smile:

/waves

1 Like

pounce tackle hug
How are you?

1 Like

wags tail happily and hugs back
Not too bad, debating about trying this org vision…grumbles. How about yourself? :smiley:

1 Like