GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Awe! I only just learned yesterday that Otters hold hands when they sleep so that they don’t drift away from each other. It’s so cute!

:four_leaf_clover:

Squeeeee!

1 Like

They’re also smart enough to stack cups

2 Likes

My night is less morbid, thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Oh if you need cute. The youtube algorithm recommended a fox rescue channel to pretty much everyone

Foxes are just dogs running on cat software and I love it

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I’m laughing so much! Such a trickster!

2 Likes

And then there’s Finnegan

Look at this good boy

2 Likes

Since I decided to post in here, I want to clear something up. Some time ago, I posted a Pink Floyd song. The last song from the album The Wall called Outside the Wall as well as the lyrics to the song. The last line of the song says, “After all it’s not easy banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.”

When I posted that, I was referring to me as the mad bugger and not the people in here. When I realized that it could be seen the other way, I removed the post.

It’s no secret that I’m very high maintenance and I have been keeping my distance from this place after my last falling out. I don’t expect everything to be automatically fine and dandy again, but I just wanted you all to know that.

I’m not posting this for drama, I’m posting it to clear up that Pink Floyd post. I felt bad about it possibly being misunderstood.

EDIT: clarity

1 Like

1 Like

taker saved it this year i think

Wrestling undertaker?

I kinda like seeing clips of current wrestling with the empty arenas. It’s so surreal

I don’t take anything personally unless someone says “Hey you, Wiccan!” and even then, it’s usually easy enough for me to ignore things. I do my best to see both sides of an issue, and admit my biases. I’d rather be empathetic.

(huggles)

PS I have descended into a Youtube of fox videos from which there is no escape. I am okay with this. :fox_face:

3 Likes

yep undertaker and it strange to hear the announcers say things like everyone please welcome and stuf like that in empty arenas

I got into a goat video frenzy some time back. Goats are crazy!! Now it seems foxes are just as entertaining.

Here’s one of my favorite goat videos.

1 Like

i haven’t played wow all this month! and i’m becoming a console gamer!
send help

2 Likes

DANGIT even after a horrific core upgrade I have one point of corruption so I still have those gross wispy blue marks.

Ugh next week I’ll have it gone >_<

Got new gloves tho that was nice

1 Like

I also noticed I didn’t need to drop a orb once during a 2 mask full clear of Org. So I might have better luck with a 3 mask clear. Eh I’ll get to it eventually.

I know some people can easily clear 5 mask runs since they got raid gear and mythic stuff. But I’m still glad at seeing progress since I’m casual as heck.

1 Like

I just perused your transmog, and it looks fantastic! Congratulations on the backpack. I burnt out on Visions around Rank 10 and haven’t gone back since.

Keep at it, you’re doing grrrrrrrrreat!

This outfit cost me a small fortune on the AH but I’m happy with it. I’ll rock the backpack look for a hot minute

1 Like

The Duskhaven set is one of my favourite additions in BfA, so I love seeing it worn.

Thanks for the understanding. :hugs:

You look awesome!