GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I think I remember that thread.

you’re one of the ones they’ll draw - excellent :smiley:

Ye ye in that outfit I had before with eredar crown and shoulders. I do love that outfit I’m just taking a small break from it

Look my duskhaven clothes cost me a small fortune. ( it was mostly the hat )

1 Like

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan it is WEIRD to be able to solo LFR Legion stuff. It’s kinda nice tho. Usually in mog runs everybody is rushing. I barely knew what was going on story wise or able to enjoy the scenery.

Haven’t tried Antorus yet since I’m getting very sleepy. But I managed ED, Nighthold and ToS. Sure some of the colors are weird in LFR armor but it’s nice to collect. Also I always loved the priest tier you can get in ToS. The revamped BT set with the cool faces on the shoulders. I’m sure my forsaken priest will look dashing if I manage to scrounge up more of that on my lock. Well the pieces that aren’t “you have to be a priest to equip this” I mean.

1 Like

Was it that toon that you did it on :slight_smile:

I know there are some artists and animators out here in the community, so I thought I would share. I don’t know how many of you are interested but currently Aaron Blaise (A longtime Disney Animator and veteran of the industry) has their fundamentals of animation course absolutely free and many other courses are discounted down to 1 dollar. (Such as the 12-hour-long Digital painting course, their 9-hour-long human anatomy course, etc.)

If you’re interested you can check it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good Evening folks

6 Likes

I hope everyone is doing the best they can today, and if you can’t that’s okay too.

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

3 to 6 hours queue times on popular classic wow realms again

1 Like

One day at a time

When that’s too much - one hour at a time

We’re gonna get there Mr Wiccan :smiley:

2 Likes

Days like today I appreciate that advice, thank you. :butterfly:

1 Like

Tried to new trial in ff14…
Its uhh… Deadly

1 Like

quick death?

No. But many thing is almost an instant death if you dont pay attention

1 Like

I have good days and bad days. Yesterday was a very bad day of anxiety. Today is better. I currently have seasonal sinus allergies that give me great anxiety wondering if it’s the virus or not, but no cough or fever.

I have several underlying conditions that if I catch this thing, it’s a high chance that I die. Very unnerving, but I’m hanging in there. :heart:

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear this! I have seasonal allergies too, though that’s the extent of my issues with the change of weather. I hope that you keep safe and as healthy as you can.

Do you mind if I send some positive energy your way? I know a few butterflies who would delight to see you! :butterfly:

1 Like

I don’t mind at all and thank you! :heart:

Can I do the same for you?

1 Like

Oh yes, absolutely! I found some fireflies too while I was searching:

2 Likes

yup
10chars

1 Like

Awesome! Here’s some Otters being loveable. :smiley: