GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

And if that doesn’t get you totally psyched for your future, Imma drop this on on ya!

And just for good measure, I’m going to impart some words of wisdom my Senior DI dropped on us when we were on the firing line getting ready to fire a S.A.W. for the very first time.

He said, “This is a Squad Automatic Weapon. This is a fully automatic weapon with just two settings: off and get some! Now. Are you recruits ready to get some?!”

And that is my question to you Chris. Are you ready to stop being ‘off’ and are you ready to GET SOME?

2 Likes

pops out of his Deathgate

I may be evil but Good Elmer is right. This is your time to take back what you’ve lost, Chris. For too long, you’ve suffered. The time to stop is now.

If you’re unsure about how, start mallwalking. Seriously. Set yourself a schedule, keep it, and walk everyday.

Introduce yourself to others. Make accquaintences, then friends. By building these relationships, you grow yourself.

To paraphrase, Rage! RAGE against the loss of what you had before. Grab ahold of your life and do NOT let anyone, yourself included, ever take it away from you again. Get angry. Get angry enough to never be held back ever again.

The past is past and the past is dead. Life is in front of you and you have to move forward to grab it and embrace it wholly.

It is your life. Period. End. Of. List. YOU ARE CHRIS MOTHER-LOVIN’-P AND NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM RECLAIMING WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS!

And by GOD IN HEAVEN if I have to post USMC cadences to pump you up, I will. Screw it. I’m gonna be evil and do it anyway!

3 Likes

And if you really wanna jam…:smiling_imp:

Just remember, Jody’s got both your girl and cadillac. Now lemme hear your warcry because it’s time to get 'em both back!

3 Likes

And while it’s not the best rendition I’ve heard (my DI’s sang this), it’s still one of the most motivating cadences I’ve ever heard and my favorite of all time!

2 Likes

And can I get an OOH RAH!?

2 Likes

Well it is a slow night tonight. Just starting to work now. Anyone have some perk me up cookies?

1 Like

Oh ya I also sololed a really hard elite today, one that I looked up and I needed a at least 3 person group for. I kited the guy to a town and let the guards help me kill him.

3 Likes

umm… here is a virtual cookie (lll)

chrisp

1 Like

2 Likes

hopefully that cookie is crafted to make you happy

1 Like

I remember those days! Back in Vanilla when the Burning Steppes were nothing but elite dragons and dragonkin, I soloed one of the elite dragons with bombs and my pet ape, Murray.

And I was still key turning and clicking at the time!

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off, to go see a Movie with Hubby.)

3 Likes

I soloed the dragons in the Burning Steppes for my attument quest by kiting them and killing them over time. I was better at it a year ago but this mob you couldn’t do that with as he summoned internals on you. (You can kite him but you can’t kill kite him as you have to waste mana to cc the adds)

2 Likes

i must have died alone, a long long time ago

closing time, you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here

take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty; take - me - home

random songs going through me

1 Like

i am a tired :sleeping: panda :panda_face: . yet sleep is hard. knowing i could be doing something.

1 Like

See you later!

1 Like

good evening, guy who made the intactivist posts.

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders back in.)

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket with disheveled hair, wearing his feetie jammies, his favorite blankie draped over his head, and a tasty :bear::sandwich: in his hand

Happy Friday, everybody!

sets up a table full of tasty :bear::sandwich: for everyone

Here are some adorable baby otters learning to swim to put a smile on your faces!

2 Likes

Even busy Pandas need sleep! It sounds like you’re feeling restless which can be a good thing. Today is another day to work at taking back what is rightfully yours.

Also, when it’s late at night and my mind won’t shut down, I read and keep a journal to write it all down.

I find it’s amazingly easy to exhaust a brain that won’t shut up when you give it something to do.

2 Likes