GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Oh hi!

Welcome back

2 Likes

“Thank you. It was a pleasant night out.”
/smile

2 Likes

looks up from eating a tasty :bear::sandwich: like an otter

Do you live on the second floor?

giggles and continues to eat his tasty :bear::sandwich:

3 Likes

You are correct, friend, I live on the second floor

3 Likes

Silly puppyguy! I’m not friend! I’m Elmer and I live in Surfy’s pocket and eat tasty :bear::sandwich:!

gives the silly puppyguy a tasty :bear::sandwich: and scritches him behind his ears

2 Likes

a crash is heard in the distance. A scream to curdle the blood echoes throughout the lounge. A mighty shout of defiance follows. An almost Tazmanian blur of whirling steel screams into the Lounge barely managing to avoid thr panicked members of the Lounge

I AM HUGGYWUGGLES, AZEROTH’S MOST FEARSOME AND TERRIFYING GNOME ARMS WARRIOR! LET’S GO FIND THAT JAILOR DOOFUS AND PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN HIS JUICEBOX!!

The clearly insane Gnome whirls out of the lounge

5 Likes

murrs thank you ~

3 Likes

looks up from eating his tasty :bear::sandwich:

That other Gnome is a doofus if you ask me. He almost knocked over all my tasty :bear::sandwich:! He should watch where he’s going next time.

climbs back into Surfy’s pocket with his tasty :bear::sandwich:

3 Likes

“Almost only counts in Horse Shoes, Hand Grenades, Atomic Bombs, Depth Charges, Pregnancy, and other such dangerous objects.”
/giggle

4 Likes

Happy Friday folks

I think these are otter videos…cute either way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking at the FF14 hype is about. I am a very hard person to please when it comes to playing a new game and very finicky about, story, conflict, raid set up and effects, characters (including the selection of character).

So I will critique what I researched about FF14. To be honest its mostly dislikes.

Character Selection

A
99.9 % humanoids some with animal parts just glued on. I expected more creativity for races.

One of the reasons why I don’t main Alliance all humanoids except pandas and draenei.

Classes

The class variety is ok, except for healing variety. They call classes a JOB, I really don’t want to play something that feels like work.

I’M A SHAMAN I DO WHAT I WANT. ORC NO WORK, WORK IS DA POOP!

ORC FISH AND SELL JUNK TO VENDOR, TAKE VACATION WHILE AFTER LIFE SORT ITSELF OUT!

ME BUSY LEAVE ME ALONE!

Raid

I didn’t watch too much of the raid on Twitch. The colors were too flashy and too bright, from the effects. Probably should wear sunglasses while playing FF14.

PvP

It doesn’t look like a faction or some kind of war going, so ganking wont be as fun in pvp.

Everyone has their own tastes in games and having fun is important. FF14 is not the game for me.

When I started playing WoW I experimented with Alliance first, I tried playing a night elf first than a human. I then moved to Horde character selection, I got really excited about playing a cow, thus my tauren druid was born and been Horde ever since.

3 Likes

The bottom video, for sure are otters. The top on is something else though I can’t quite remember the name. It’s a large rodent IIRC.

1 Like

pokes his head through his deathgate

Speaking of animals, what do you call marsupials that won’t stop complaining?

CRYoalas and PlatyWUSSIES!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ducks back through his deathgate to go do totally evil stuff

3 Likes

My biggest issue with FF14 is that they force you to do group content to progress in the game when it is very story focused. It is nice to have group content in a MMO, but I just don’t like it when developers force you to do content and block you off from future content if you don’t decide to do it.

That is how the MSQ works. If you don’t do it you can’t access future areas, no matter how much you out level the zones.

1 Like

meow. Got Gotnov to renown 13. Strange how the announcement of a patch almost makes me want to work on the patch previous content at a decent rate ( but still not decent enough and far too late ) god I suck at this game end me. Still haven’t ran a mythic dungeon, a heroic dungeon, or castle nathria at all, or got a single item from the great vault, or dared to duck into a PvP BG since I know I’d be horribly outgunned.

I just finished my second shot today.

So far my arm barely hurts and I don’t feel too badly. I think I felt worse on the first shot, but I guess I will know for sure tomorrow.

3 Likes

congratulations hope you roll good mutant powers

chrisp who is also vaccinated

3 Likes

That gif is a bit freaky. I fear the critter will go evil with that grin.

3 Likes

Every game has there hiccups, forced grouping for quests is silly and holds players hostage from progressing the storyline.

Idk how people in FF don’t complain about the bright light flashing in raids, those can give people seizures. A pokemon episode with porygon in it is a banned episode, because when it was aired in Japan it gave kids seizures due to the bright flashes of light in the animation.

Dragonball Z has a seizure warning before the show starts now, because of bright light flashing in the animation. Watch at your own risk and warning people about it prevents liability lawsuits.

1 Like

I have no idea who these streamers are that people talk about.

1 Like