GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Get AVG. It’s easy to use and very good.”

2 Likes

Been using avg for years and zone alarm for my fire wall

2 Likes

“It’s a good one.”
/smile

1 Like

ok, i got the free version. hope it works.

2 Likes

“That’s the one I use. Can’t afford to pay for one.”

1 Like

yeah… i walked to the mall today… thought about applying for a job but thought I’m too incompetent to actually work… maybe if I walk a lot I can get in better physical shape first… mentally I don’t know though.

1 Like

“Strolls can de-stress you, which CAN help with that as well.”
/smile

1 Like

i have been thinking about all this cannibal talk and the forsaken/scourge… maybe it is a lack of sexuality which causes it… i guess that is forbidden on the forums but really cannibalism is not any better.

i am playing my old undead rogue right now but my mouse is still not barely working so i dunno if i can pvp like i want to.

i really think downloading Joy2Key put a virus on my computer that allows remote hacking of my mouse. But it only works in WoW? I dunno. Don’t use Joy2Key, not that any of you would, it doesn’t work for my purpose that I got it for anyway.

2 Likes

put down the loaf of bread and put your hands up :policeman:

5 Likes

“Just tell him it’s a Sanctuary, and he is not allowed to Hunt in there.”

2 Likes

meow
hope you are all well
i am ok for now
i changed Gotnov back to his old beardless “red headed stepchild” look that he had in TBC and onward and almost all his life. The silly hat covers his hair… and his eyes though right now, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for years .

1 Like

“Same here.”

I was glad when my McAfee expired on my computer . I don’t trust that one .

“I don’t trust Norton either.”

1 Like

i like how easy that one is to use but i also like free a bit more so i dont use it lol

1 Like

true .

The computer I bought in January was a pre built and had McAfee on it . The last one I built during WoD died and wouldn’t boot up any more . Tried using a new psu no luck so I just went and got this one .

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-R5-1650-Super-8GB-256GB-Gaming-Desktop-Tower/943933730

Now if I can find some memory that will work with it (nothing I tried has so far ) I can take it up to say 16 ram and find a HP psu that will fit and work with my 1660 ti super

1 Like

That shows progress

Literally one step at a time!

Based on the two above statements, I call BS on this. You already know and you’ve already planted the seeds. Now it’s time for you to grow and bloom, my friend!

It won’t be easy, for sure, but you’re already halfway there, Chris. Now finish it!

We’re all pulling for you and cheering you on. You got this!

2 Likes

I’m kicking off the Thursday Night Lounge Jukebox with this song for you, Chris!

2 Likes