GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

Area 52 has crashed.

At least I met my goal, get to level 71.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just had a thought, Moon Gaurd is fuller than Area 52, why donā€™t they ever crash?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a rock buddy!!

(ignore the image quality, iā€™ve killed another video card and am limping along at the moment) :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

The Fairies of Ferngully(you remember that Movie right?) think they have Hexxus(Spirit of Pollution) under control as long as the Humans donā€™t come for Ferngully but what will happen if Ferngully somehow becomes Pollution in of itself?

Cue Hexxus merging with the Tree he is imprisoned in and spreading Ferngully rampantly to the tune of Floral Love until it consumes the Planet!

1 Like

So, if our gear is now scaling in world and maybe old dungeons and raids included I might have to say goodbye to this game.

If I can no longer solo old dungeons and raids anymore there is no point in anything as of now gearing is no longer rewarding as of doing world content.

The only reason I gear is to make world content, dungeons and raids easier and I feel my casters are going to be murdered the most.

1 Like

eh? where did you see this?

I said ā€œifā€, I havenā€™t checked yet

Going to do two tests, one level 70 vs the level 80.

I just need 5 more levels to 80.

1 Like

iā€™m sure if we could no longer solo old content, a good chunk of the playerbase would walk.

5 Likes

Just got onto the game and mistook the Holographic Emitter Trinketā€™s ability(which summons a holographic Faceless One) for some curse by the Old Gods or a Talent I had at some point unlocked!

So funny!

2 Likes

I think I have special forum privileges, now :thinking:

(tests a GIF)

4 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right everything that was in the Violent Hold is either out loose or dead.

Oh, and Cyndiā€™s computer died.

Hope sheā€™ll be back soon.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s terrible.

2 Likes

i hope cyndi can get a new computer soon or fix it

iā€™m so worthless i donā€™t even have a soul why am i alive
chrisnp/gotnov

ā€œTurns out it was just one of the cords that died. Hubby fixed it for me.ā€
/happy dance
/happy grin

7 Likes

good for you.

not much i can do to improve my lot in life
nobody likes me cuz iā€™m scum
geez my neighbor just fell down again in the group home after falling yesterday yesterday he was really bloody today heā€™s not bloody at least hopefully he can be gotten up okay
he got up okay
hope he doesnā€™t fall any more

Yay!

Cyndi back!

hugs

3 Likes

RIP delves, it was never designed to be any kind of solo play.

I thought I would have something fun to do on my 2hr timer on weekdays other than leveling alts.

1 Like

Yeah, I got 10 Days left, of my 60 Day Game Time. Not interested in spending more money, towards Blizz, and a ā€œserviceā€ weā€™re not getting.

3 Likes