GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

IDK why but this thread was difficult for me to find, for some reason. Glad I found it.

Hello!

2 Likes

It’s dieing slowly because of the title.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Aw.

Well, I justgit back from a year hiatus, and it looks like not just the retail version, but the Classic version has gone through some changes D:

Don’t think I’ll be adding anymore Game Time, anytime soon, unfortunately.

But, I got 60 days to test thing out, I suppose.

1 Like

3 Likes

my power went out today, but there was a big stutter/surge
 and i think my pc took a hit.

things keep locking up every few seconds, even just watching videos.

will have to do some spring cleaning and hope it helps. :pensive:

1 Like

to spite being abel to do it before im now locked out of lfr for insufficient i level
i really don’t like modern wow because of things like this and why i given up on the item chase everything gets reset to fast and to much

3 Likes

Only reason I play Modern Wow, at all is 'cause of the WoD Garrisons. If that didn’t exist, I wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole.

What (also) disappoints me is all the cosmetics being locked behind achievement walls i.e. black & red elf eyes and the red Draenei skin :pensive:

1 Like

thats it
 all snacks and drinks are now free in the lounge

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

Shamelessly takes out gallon bag and fills it to the brim with the cheeze its that were out

3 Likes

have a good weekend

Ooo, refreshments :cocktail:

1 Like

we dont loot shame here buddy take all you need! :supervillain:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I brought cake!

9 Likes

“That looks yummy.”

4 Likes

chrisnp/gotnov here
my life sucks as usual
and i’m still a whiny prick about it
sorry
hope everyone is having a good life
i’ve been playing hearthstone mostly

1 Like

i did a thing.

i got my gym card, got body-scanned into the main computer, and got all the machines set up for my height and strength abilities.

now i just have to get brave enough to be in tight clothes, in front of a massive window while people walk past watching. :smile:

3 Likes

Life may be very unkind to you, but Phara thinks about you and wishes things could be better for you. phara hugs

10 Likes

You are braver than me. I have my elliptical here at home.

5 Likes