GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

FOIA is the Freedom of Information Act. It basically allows media, other groups and even citizens to request information on government activity, policies, etc. stemming from the idea that most government records should be accessible to the public at large. Basically, to make sure the government is doing things on the up and up. There are restrictions such as things that relate to national security or otherwise privileged information that could compromise criminal investigations and what not.

There’s a whole process involved, and depending on the sensitivity of the information, can include going to court to have a judge decide how much, if any, of that info can be released/restrictions placed on it, etc.

FOIA.gov is the website for the US’s version

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/the-simpsons-mr-burns-alien-i-bring-you-love-x-files-gif-20366381

Yeah thats right.

Moves in front of the door with the words “Fight Club” written on the door

4 Likes

sigh.

i need lessons on how to interact with humans.

every time i go outside, there are humans which i’m expected to interact with.

…and my brain just lets my mouth say stupid stuff.

i walk away from every interaction wondering “omg… why did i say that”

maybe i should just make a badge i can wear which lets people know that i’m not designed for human interaction :expressionless:

4 Likes

chrisnp/gotnov here. feeling kinda horrifyingly awful psychologically and like i might die soon but hopefully i’ll live at least i hope so. everything seems okay surface level but i’m getting bad vibes and mumbles and subtext and going crazy and stuff. i should probably learn to be good.

Most of my social interaction is asking questions as that generally keeps me out of trouble and confirms most folks really don’t care what I’m doing or or going through other than as jumping off point for them saying “Enough about you, lets go back to talking about me.”

3 Likes

Sits and listens. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

4 Likes

I will confess I literally laughed out loud.

5 Likes

I wear a shirt that says

{Socially Awkward and Prone too Biting people.}

Helps with those pesky interactions.

4 Likes

:smiley_cat:, we all need a laugh from time to time.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

May your days be many and filled with the happiness you need.

Nightsong.

5 Likes

NEED!!

…however, anything with more than a couple of words on a shirt, makes it feel like you need to tell people “my eyes are up here”… when they’re just trying to see what your shirt says :laughing:

3 Likes

My favorite t-shirt reads: “You read my t-shirt, that’s enough social interaction for one day.”

That and a couple of ones from Anton Petrov with the black hole graphic and captioned with “Wonderful Person.”

6 Likes

need to get myself one of those lol

5 Likes

mine is a tank top my wife got me of this:

10 Likes

:eyes:

:joy_cat:

Blights… :joy_cat:

2 Likes

the last time I wore a printed shirt, I just showed my age (and the age of the shirt) :smile:

It’s REALLY hard to try and explain Trogdor to people who aren’t familiar with him

5 Likes

had to look him up. I never got into homestar runner (he’s from their canon, yeah?)

I was too busy reading somethingawful’s photoshop phriday and other degenerate things :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes
2 Likes

im in the middle of Rush’s Xanadu, and one doesn’t…rush…their videos. (then I’ll check this out :smiley: )

1 Like

lol everything simple until the “then you add some legs” and homie draws pretty well-formed legs super quick. What kinda lesson is that!? (this is funny)

2 Likes

the second version of legs is much easier :slight_smile:

1 Like