GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

well it’s goodbye again im not going to have the time to play this game like i thought i would so i refunded and am just goingh to fokus on the other things i need to now :wave:

4 Likes

You are welcomed to our discord if you like I can’t link because I don’t have discord working on my phone right yet.

Happy trails and lots of panda hugs.

:panda_face: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Tasty :bear: :sandwich:'s

Now about evoker it seems ok, at first I thought it was melee and it turns out to be ranged. It feels rocky at first, but I can’t say much because I’m a crappy caster player to begin with.

I think evoker could use a melee spec and be more fun this way.

Love the heals, looks good for pvp and raiding, it’s a damage heals. If your not klutzy it’s do able for dungeon.

It is for skilled ranged, I can only play hunter for range, because it’s the only do able ranged for me without being a pinata.

As for promised pics I couldn’t find them in my screenshot folder. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Need to add bikini top armor for dracthyr form.

I thought dracthyr could be other classes, no?

:panda_face:

2 Likes

i hope they give us a 1997 dodge viper mount
zoom zoom

2 Likes

still waiting for my skateboard mount.

:skateboard: :rabbit: :cow:

4 Likes

meow

Hearing you hate on Alliance so much Surfy is depressing :frowning: and I don’t pvp at max level or loyally to the Alliance anymore to change anything about your experiences lol… depressing oh well

1 Like

naw, tis nothing to get depressed about wonderful chrisp - it’s just little things I’ve noticed over time.

Like when horde, I’ll sometimes have rounds where I don’t die, but on alliance I’ll sometimes have rounds where I’m targeted by less than 10 horde at the same time :rofl:

Now there are exceptions sometimes - like this week it woukld appear that while the better quality horde players are in Korrak kill farming, the better quality alliance are in the epics. The quality of play difference has been a hoot :smiley:

3 Likes

Of course too I’m a bit on the odd side anyway.

If I run across a dps who don’t quite have it, I’ll sometimes either /dance or /hug them giggles
(I’m geared enough that a dps just isnt taking me down without interupts)

2 Likes

I want this instead of the fel drake mount.

I would like it as a toy so I can use it in large instance like SoO to move faster through the instance, 5-minute cool down. Usable indoors and outdoors.

Why not both a toy and a mount! :smiley:

A pogo stick mount or toy would be fun too!

:panda_face:

Making things difficult and hard is backwards thinking a mysterious dev has for fun.

Heaven forbids this game attracts more people.

4 Likes

chrisnp here… just posting music.

3 Likes

i once had an actual dream… that i was skateboarding through Elwynn, grinding along the railing fences which flank the road.

i think i was sleep deprived, and had been playing too much Tony Hawk.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Ok so this positive alliance moment is for you Chrisp :slight_smile:

Yes, I actually won a Korrak on alliance side. Horde was really off their game, solo dps trying to attack the nelfy in the promdress without using interupts :rofl:, and his buddies coming to help deal with the nelfy - and leaving tower flags unguarded were among some of their observable booboos :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

sounds like fun though :smiley:

4 Likes

So other than the new ui and talent trees stuff - is there any actual new story material in this pre-patch

2 Likes

“Not that I have seen yet.”

1 Like

:frowning:

not that we don’t need time with these current changes - sub rogue still feels ok but holy priest I lost some spells at the moment

Is Cyndi Night Fae covenant?

2 Likes

“Yes she is.”

2 Likes

Always been curious what you took for your soul shape (i’m a blue bunny)

2 Likes

“I love Unicorns.”
/smile

2 Likes

cool :slight_smile: The soul shape is one thing I’m happy to keep from the story :smiley:

2 Likes