GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“That we did.”

1 Like

It is one thing I enjoy about the Horde - Usually a better sense of co-operation

Not like of the hooman and their servants side, So I can gloriously proclaim “LOK’TAR OGAR”

While the hooman proclaim “NOT IN THE FACE”

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The morning duties of the temple call to me m’lady Cyndi

/curtsey

Dark Lady watch over you until we meet again

1 Like

22hrs left of my Game Time, but I want to wish everyone an early “Happy Gobble Gobble!”, in case I don’t say it, before my time is up :smile:

3 Likes

Are you not gonna play Pre-patch?

my battlegroup just gets demolished everytime :scream_cat:

1 Like

I hope you have a Happy Gobble Day too!

:turkey: :panda_face: :plate_with_cutlery:

3 Likes

today in av it took us 8 min and 10 players to kill a GUARDIAN DRUID and i think it’s only because he got bored and went afk :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I’m also seeing that many still keep a traditional alliance tactic.

Don’t go for the healer - go for the Tank that the blue nelf healer is keeping alive :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

Some things never change.

3 Likes

Tree is up, decorations after Thanksgiving.

It is time to edit thread to Dragon Tales!

Oh

I meant Dragonflight.

Hoping for good forum changes next week, the sockpuppeting in some major thread discussions need to stop.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

I have to say… I checked out the Dracthyr last night, going through their starter zone, not finished with it yet, because I needed sleep. But, it’s pretty fun. :blush:

Soaring is great. I am am super good at that fly through the ring thing at the Darkmmon Faire, and it’s pretty much the same thing. The Faire is a great time to get in some soaring practice. :rofl:

Having a mail wearing caster is pretty nice. I was a bit sceptical as to whether I would enjoy this new class, but I am liking it so far. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I didn’t get a beta key to compare evoker heals to other heals in some discussions.

It really sucked that I couldn’t include differences in heals from evokers or do a caparison with other heals.

Dracthyr are on PTR now.

You should be able to check them out there.

1 Like

How do I get to PTR?

I know stupid question.

1 Like

It should be on the drop down menu…

2 Likes

Neat!

Thanks!

1 Like

Tomorrow I’ll have pics and critique, hopefully PTR lets me take screen shots. I’ve gotten through some of it, Mom wanted me to go to Texas Roadhouse with her she eats free today.

1 Like

That sounds delicious!! I hope that you have a great time!!

1 Like

It seems fun so far, but a lot of bad grammar. I feel like the English language is being murdered by listening to the dialog.

I guess once you leave PTR you can’t get back in?

Yay! I’m back in! :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes