GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Spoiler

Rumors have it they plan to sacrifice Malfurion in exchange for Ysera to return to Azeroth?

Uh, what?

More terrible writing coming. :confused:

Still doing wrong to the night elves in DF.

:panda_face:

5 Likes

Awww, a cutie :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Hey - I don’t lunge

can’t pick pockets that way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keeping the glass half full, ya gotta love the gnomes and dwarves.

Where they haven’t been given any story arc recently, they are making out better than us nelfys :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/wu4sn0/higurashi_20th_anniversary_broadcast_to_air_on/

Theory on Beako:

I suspect that Satoko, Rika, Hanyuu, Maria Ushiromiya, Rosa Ushiromiya, Natsuhi Ushiromiya, Beatrice, Shannon, Kannon and Ange Ushiromiya all represent Beako.

I suspect that Beako like Natsuhi was sent to the Ushiromiya Family as a Gift and before that served as a Shrine Maiden(like Natsuhi) in Hinamizawa(like Hanyuu and Rika) as it’s 1000 Year Old patron Deity(like Hanyuu) who slew an Oni and ate it’s flesh(like Ouka) ascending to “Godhood”(more like Onihood).

I suspect her Adoptive Parents were Eva and Krauss. Rudolf would be Eva’s little brother. Kinzo would be Rudolf’s Son and the holder of the title Battler.

Hideyoshi would be a businessman that Eva had an affair with. Naturally the argument between Krauss and Hideyoshi would lead to Krauss’s demise(while Beako and Kinzo were at Hinamizawa) before Hideyoshi and his Son George got shot dead by Rudolf’s wife Kyrie who along with her Husband got murdered by a heartbroken Eva who moved to Hinamizawa(where Beako and Kinzo were visiting at the time) and sent Beako to St. Lucia.

1 Like

5 Likes

Happy Monday!!

…although, I feel like this today.

Had to get up early, get kid to doctor for sinus infection, didn’t get my coffee, and am just now setting down to wake up. lol

4 Likes

chrisp/gotnov here, continuing to kill time alting and existing and being a loser i guess unfortunately but sometimes i feel like i win some things in life oh well yay for wins boo for losses

happy monday thank you working class heroes

1 Like

:notes::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::notes: Monday Music! :notes::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::notes:

:notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :notes:

4 Likes

The ultimate not liking Mondays…

4 Likes

5 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

5 Likes

Incidentally if an Umineko Gou is made revealing the true nature of the Ushiromiya Family then we might see the true face of Lambdadelta.

I’m personally suspecting she is Une(the Cyan-haired Girl with pigtails from Higurashi Hou and Mei).

The Story will start with Beako inviting her nieces(blatantly the Higurashi Cast due to them playing them in official Lore) to a Game then we will switch perspectives to Beatrice being challenged by Rika, Hanyuu and Satoko at once with Beatrice calling in Lambdadelta who will be revealed to be Une right then and there.

The story will go through new Question Arcs before the 4th one has Lambdadelta show Beatrice, Hanyuu, Rika and Satoko the old Question Arcs from the past.

The story will change perspective to the beginning of Umineko but reveal that Old Kinzo isn’t screaming to the Portrait of Beatrice but to Beako who will decide to bring him into her next Gameboard(calling in Kinzo’s offspring with Eva Jr. playing both Kinzo’s Mother as Battler’s Aunt and herself as said Aunt’s Witch Self) which will be the old Umineko Plot from the games.

The story will eventually reach Requiem of the Golden Witch and show the Main Characters of the New Umineko Plot the actual truth of the Rokkenjima Massacre while the Old Umineko cast are shown the same story twisted by Old Umineko Cast’s presence & relationships.

Both sets of Main Cast will enter Twilight of the Golden Witch. The Old Umineko Cast will be facing Bernkastel while the New Umineko Cast will be facing Lambdadelta Une(Une means 1 by the way).

Lambdadelta only supported Beatrice since she was opposed to Bernkastel and was chasing her goal of leading Battler to finding the truth with Certainty.

A Beatrice actively sabotaging her game to reveal her true identity of being her own Opponent(a Blond Rika-ripoff no doubt) to Rika/Bernkastel, Hanyuu and Satoko will just enrage Lambdadelta Une into seeking her utter destruction in the same way Bernkastel sought the destruction of Beatrice and Ange from the old Umineko Gameboard.

Both confrontations will lead to the same result: Beako’s symbolic representative(Ange for Old Umineko and Blond Rika, Blue-haired Hanyuu & Purple-haired Satoko for New Umineko) affirming faith that her/their brother Battler is still alive and beating the Witch(Frederica Bernkastel for Old Umineko and Lambdadelta Une for New Umineko respectively) trying to destroy her/them. Both Ange and the Blond Rika, Purple-haired Satoko & Blue-haired Hanyuu Trio will reunite with their respective Battlers and rebuild the Golden Land.

Beako will reconcile with her adoptive younger(physically older since Beako is a Thousand Century Year Old Immortal due to eating an Oni) brother Kinzo “Battler” Ushiromiya and finally smile as she hugs him tightly as the credits role.

That is my theory of what will result from a potential Umineko Gou.

One or two pink mounts and it happens to be on the ugliest mount.

There was a WoW boosting commercial during my watch. :confused:

2 Likes

/dance

6 Likes

3 Likes

Lol!

“Pay me to play for you” kind of deal.

No wonder it’s hard to find any heroic guilds.

2 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/0_trWJiXJhQAAAAC/sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

2 Likes

5 Likes

“Thank you. I was hoping someone would come along and help them out.”

2 Likes