GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I have been watching Kirby’s Dream Buffet.

Watching Kirby race through Hamburgers, Shortcakes, Chocolate Fountains, Pancakes, Doughnuts, Baumkuchen or Ice Cream(each is a different Race Track) is fun to watch.

I like seeing Worlds made of Food.

This is why I would want a Food World-Themed Cartoon Show!

yes im back and yes i have more cats and no it will not stop the cats will never end :cat: :cat2:

5 Likes

Cats understand a lot more than they look like they do. They’re more clever than they’re given credit for.

4 Likes

2 Likes

friday music :smiley:

3 Likes

Sometimes WoW is just better with friends. As I have less then a few hours left before my subscription ends. I wanted to say good morning, afternoon, evening night to all the wonderful people of the GD lounge. Whatever day, time or place I hope that you are all enjoying your time both in and out of Azeroth.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Hello Weekend!!!

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve barely been able to play for going on ~2 weeks now, crossing my fingers that they’ll fix their game and fix the awful/persistent “world ms” lag soon :sweat_smile:

Classic doesn’t seem to be affected, but retail? Oof

Any world boss group = instantly lagged out for 10-15 seconds at a time, sometimes have to tab out, “manually” close WoW, and restart it to get it to unlag (it’s just that bad/unresponsive). Any casual BG setting? Instant “world ms” lag spike/lagged out for 10-15 seconds at a time as soon as a teamfight kicks off (unplayable)

Haven’t tried any organized group content like M+ because I don’t feel right putting someone’s key at risk due to this unpredictable “world ms” BS

2 Likes

4 Likes

frash supply of cats for the night time crew

5 Likes

yay for kitties

4 Likes

and good morning folks

4 Likes

I have to get all my favourite gifs back in this thread…

Happy Sunday!!!
I hope everyone has a great week ahead!

4 Likes

I’m more of a fox person myself. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Jokes are on all of you, no one can beat the panda cuteness.

Blizzard!

Pandaren was not a mistake!

:panda_face:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Scratches you behind ear

https://c.tenor.com/qBYbaU8nM7oAAAAC/baby-panda-tickle.gif

3 Likes

:panda_face:

5 Likes

so blizzards treatment of the night elfs lately and well i just hope they make a come back in classic they where such powerful enemies we horde did not even walk our own rodes in places such as the Barrens because the night elves decided it was now there rode!

furthermore evry nelf was feard for they could be lurking around any corner just waiting. listening. and planning. for the right oprtunaty to lunge out of the shadows

6 Likes