GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

OMG watching people RP in Thunderbluff with corgi goggles on is hilarious!

:panda_face: :joy:

3 Likes
1 Like

So, nerf hunters even more and make them bad to worse.

Meanwhile, warlocks are highest DPS and get buffed even more. Sure, balance. :roll_eyes:

Who is not going to be playing a warlock next expansion. :roll_eyes:

I saw at least a dozen warlocks leveling yesterday while leveling an alt druid.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not super hyped about the next expac. Iā€™ll dabble into it with the new race and class, but thatā€™s about it.

3 Likes

earlier today i got the Dragonflight Collectorā€™s Edition

1 Like

hello all tis chrisnp

hope yall are okay

1 Like

nice music Pride

1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching documentaries and speeches regarding how music interacts with our brains and can help those with Dementia and Parkinsonā€™s Disease:

Keep jamminā€™! :metal:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have fond memories of this album:

Yes, IK ā€œBoy Bandā€, but itā€™s about memories and emotions. When, I get old, play me this :heart:

3 Likes

so here is the new DF main!

4 Likes

Did you guys see the murlok mount?

Murlok on steroids! :rofl:

Iā€™m going to need a good laugh for next two months work is going to be miserable around the holidays. Retail workers get treated like trash and it sucks.

:panda_face:

5 Likes

ā€œMusic is Life, and Dancing keeps you Living.ā€
/smile

3 Likes

i got my final Direhorn mount.

i had dozens of kills with nothing but doublesā€¦
2nd kill after the patch, it dropsā€¦ makes me think it was accidentally dropped from the loot table at some point, and someone only just noticed.

it feels too coincidental.

time to find something new to camp :grimacing:

3 Likes

so on the tcg mounts

i have the GHASTLY CHARGERā€™S SKULL i spent my wow gold savings on it at the time i wanted something to represent all the farming i did and this is what i chose i was happy that it was something that i would always show and could not be taken away and well now here we are iā€™m not surprised and iā€™m not mad just players like me should get to keep what they worked so hard for

1 Like
3 Likes

ā€œGot any ā€˜Music For Real Womenā€™? I think that would be an interesting list.ā€
/grin

1 Like

Uhā€¦idk lol

Music is music, to me :laughing:

2 Likes

ā€œI agree. I was just being silly.ā€
/giggle

2 Likes

i found this oneā€¦ but i feel like half of these songs are still based around the feelings of men, and how men think they want women to be.
ā€¦not about what it takes to be a powerful woman, or how the world treats you if youā€™re a powerful woman.

ā€¦still some good songs on the list though

3 Likes