GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“Very interesting indeed.”
/grin

“By the way, I got those pics I want to show you. Are you going to be around? If so, I will try and find a way to post them.”

2 Likes

As a joke, I spammed this thread with a bunch of “girl power” music videos:

Sorry, the “real women” part threw me off :laughing:

2 Likes

“I was just playing around, with the part written in the bottom right corner of the cover pic.”
/smile

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Funny story about how I stumbled across this video. I was on vacation, in Hollywood Studios, and this was playing on a big screen 'cause I recognized the lyrics to “Mr. Sandman” by the Chordettes and was curious where it was coming from :laughing:

But, I really like their rendition of this song:

“I really like this one. Thank you.”

2 Likes

Oath of Glory Paladins from D&D can be Lawful Neutral.

Everything is for the sake of Glory for Oath of Glory Paladins. The Law of Glory guides them and rules their belief system.

The whole Lawful Alignment is about how one upholds oneself to an ideal.

Dis the Second Circle of Hell is based around the ideals of “A Deal’s a Deal” and “Law of Randomness”.

The Joker follows the second one as does Two-Face. To the Joker the common thugs are an improper class of Criminal not embodying how a Criminal should act. He claims what he is doing is Chaos but in truth he seeks to bring Order to the Chaos of Crime.

Two-Face believes that he should leave everything to the Coin Toss thus bringing Order to the Chaos of Free Will by enforcing the Law of Randomness on himself.

Enforced Randomness is not Chaos but Order. If anything is enforced it is Order.

no problem! return the favor. send me something youd like to share. =3

1 Like

My brother-in-law really likes this artist.

1 Like

apparently there giga chill folks too. still got that indie mindset of lets interact with the fans but not go corpo ultra mega record

1 Like

/grin
/giggle

3 Likes

aye show this to your brother in law he might really like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHLdxVGSU

made it to 40 seconds but then got the chilly willies.
british people scare my patriotic blood.

passing out. hopefully without british nightmares.
gnight

2 Likes

I really like Pat Benatar’s P3 performance on Charmed. Unfortunately, my channel is the only one to have it. Not trying to self promote (besides, you can’t find it without my link, anyway). It sounds different than the original record:

1 Like

“I just like Kate Bush. Sorry.”

“No fair… Teasing my heart like that. You GOTTA play the whole thing…”

/giggle
/dance

4 Likes

IK, sorry that’s all the show provided :sob:

1 Like