GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

A regal looking chonk

2 Likes

Almost forgot.

:balloon: :panda_face: :birthday:

3 Likes

meow
happy day everyone and night and life

3 Likes

the new Uldaman witch i just discovered on a fly by was very cool to see as an old time fan and i hope going forward to re visit all the old stuf new sm next plz!

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://mangadex.org/title/4e0ab019-afcb-4fd9-98eb-fcb28cf7fc81/toaru-kagaku-no-mental-out

This Manga is fun to read and the Story Implications are interesting:

Spoilers and Theories

If you want to know what Level 5 and Level 4 Espers are then Esper rankings are from 0 to 6.

According to A Certain Scientific Railgun a clash between Espers creates Shadow Metal.

It’s heavily implied in this Manga that there are multiple Level 5 Espers reduced to Shadow Metal with the former 1st Ranked Level 5 heading towards Tokiwadai thanks to Mitori accidentally releasing him/her.

Furthermore judging from how 2 of the Level 5s reduced to Shadow Metal seem to be attempting to assassinate Shokuhou for investigating the Shadow Metal while at least 3 others seem interested in studying Shokuhou and recruited their rescuers to make her into bait it seems this Level 5 is not someone you want to meet.

One of the Level 5s reduced to Shadow Metal studying Shokuhou shoved a Fragment of herself into Shokuhou I warrant. Maybe even carried by Kuroko Shirai who has a piece of Shadow Metal inserted into herself which raises her to the Level 5 whom originally held the Shadow Metal’s Level with potentially a higher ranking due to the addition of Shirai’s own Teleporter Ability.

The first Arc will end with a showdown against the former 1st Ranked Level 5.

Shokuhou will merge with the Shadow Metal Fragment inside her and possess Mitori in order to free her from the 1st Ranked Level 5 who will be reduced to dust by Kamino the previous Mental Out(a fact that is obvious from one of her subordinates having her mind tampered with as well as Kamino having similar eyes to Shokuhou).

Kamino is probably the one who sent the Spy to watch over Shokuhou while also convincing Shokuhou’s agent Senna to possess Junko and make her volunteer Shokuhou into running for Student Council President.

These Mental Outs(Shokuhou and Kamino) are quite cunning to say the least. They both understand the Game of Thrones and how to utilize it.

Now the Shadow Metal Level 5 possessing Kumamori is yet to be dealt with yet she just realized that she should stay out of sight avoiding the 1st Ranked Level 5 at all costs due to the others making themselves an obvious target.

So A Certain Scientific Mental Out will feature 9 Level 5s(Shokuhou Misaki, Mikoto Misaka, 1st Ranked Level 5, Kamino’s possessor, Kumamori Tazuna’s possessor, Kokuchou Mayui’s possessor, Kuroko Shirai, the Shadow Metal who raised Shirai’s Level and the Shadow Metal that gave Shokuhou Hydro Hand).

That’s just an estimate judging from which ones dared hint at their presence as there may be more Level 5s lurking around Tokiwadai thanks to Shokuhou rummaging through the 1st Shadow Metal Facility.

The 1st Ranked Level 5 from the other facility is merely the first threat that Shokuhou must face while investigating said facility. This one might not even be the first 1st Ranked Level 5. The rampage this one had escaping with Mitori will probably draw the attention of other explorers and so the other 1st Ranked Level 5s will soon be finding their way into other places of Academy City thanks to gullible bunglers.

Funny how Mugino(Meltdowner is her ability) is the only known Level 5 to even reach adulthood while the rest got into a fight that reduced them to blocks of Shadow Metal.

1 Like

its National Cat Day!! :cat: :cat2: :smiley_cat: :smile_cat: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :smirk_cat: :kissing_cat: :scream_cat: :crying_cat_face: :pouting_cat: :black_cat:

4 Likes

and duck videos to celebrate ducks in WoW.

2 Likes

Honuri

or

Honori

For Tauran name?

i like the first one.

1 Like

I was thinking the second one, but then I thought of Dori.

I don’t want something that reminds of a confused fish.

Honari was taken and Honeri sounded weird.

Honuri it is!

It’s going to be a magic moo moo.

:sparkles: :cow: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’ve remade Monk and trying to heal as that. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
Have a good weekend y’all.

2 Likes

I also have HM Tauren monk, atm for me it’s easy to RP as Undead, Orc and Tauren. Those races are simple dialog.

I also hope you have a wonderful weekend! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Remember all, Halloween is Monday!

3 Likes

you thought it was just cat day but hey plot twist its cat year /maniacal laugh

3 Likes
3 Likes

anniefuchsia is the new face of hardcore Gammer she just recently got every achievement :joy: strange times

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!:jack_o_lantern::ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

Never heard of her

And Blizzard please let us keep our broom mount, we are allowed the other Holiday mounts all year around so there is no excuse for broom mount.

:broom:

4 Likes

pro tip for Dragonflight Twitch Drops just go to one of the streems before you go to bed and collect the reward in the morning

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: A few last Halloweenie videos for the night. :jack_o_lantern:

Why do skeletons need pants?

I hope you all had a fun night and enjoyed my Halloween entertainment.

hops on broom

Come Salem it’s time for us to go, we’re going to miss the party.

flies off into the night

:broom: :full_moon: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!

4 Likes