GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Icy Veins.

3 Likes

will a big huggle fix that?

:blush:

(canā€™t you just set everything to default?)

2 Likes

When I come home Iā€™ll have screen shots and help figure it out.

Although this is just a claim, but have to go in when I can.

Late tonight screen shots.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better i hate it as well. Blizzards motto seems to be ā€œIf itā€™s not broke then fix it until it is brokeā€.

4 Likes

There was nothing wrong with the old UI, it didnā€™t need fixing.

3 Likes

good thing iā€™m a classic wow fan and am use to having horrible things inflicted on me

3 Likes

I actually have nothing personal against Classic WoW or classic players. What i think is funny however is the few that post in retail forums and talk about how hard or challenging Classic is compared to retail.

To be fair i have tried it There is a few things about Classic i like but overall there is nothing hard or challenging about classic. Just tedious. I say this as someone who played Ever Quest 1 for three years before i quit because they started dumbing it down/ making it easier.

Please donā€™t take any offense at what i just said. If you like it then fine. Just too tedious for me at this point in my life.

3 Likes

ā€œNOBULLY!!!ā€
/RUNNING POUNCE
/HAPPY HUGGLE
/COOKIE
/BIG GRIN

ā€œI Missed You!!! I finally got that project finished, and you were not around to show it off to.ā€

1 Like

/steals the cookie
nom nom nom

I have lots of news! ā€¦not all of it good.
I adopted a rescue cat, and heā€™s not feeling well.
I have to get him to the vet right now, but Iā€™m back at least for pre-patch stuffā€¦ so Iā€™ll talk to you soon!

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

ā€œGive kitty a hug from me too, and I hope he gets better.ā€

ā€œItā€™s great to have you back. I hope itā€™s for a long time this time.ā€
/hugs

1 Like

This is the old UI.

No idea how Draka got up there.

When I logged in:

Imgur

So this is how you fix:

Esc, then select options.

Imgur

Select you desired line up, I just unchecked the first one that is all I needed.

Imgur

How to move your health frame back to where it was.

Right click on your character name and select edit mode.

Imgur

and you will see this.

Imgur

I kept everything in place except character frame. The highlights mean you can move you selection to your desired location.

Imgur

I moved my character frame and sized it how I saw fit. I might need to make it just a tad smaller later.

My final result:

Imgur

I hope this helps; I think people are overreacting a bit. I like it, my layout for frames in no different than the old.

2 Likes

Oh waitā€¦

Now that I fiddled with it more, itā€™ this now.

I just realized there was a classic mode, lol!

2 Likes

In other news, ā€œguiltyā€ on all 76 counts. Pretty boring ending imo, he just sat there and didnā€™t do anything :-1:

I was fully expecting some final/last-minute ā€œoutburstā€ out of him, bleh :yawning_face:

2 Likes

i cant chromie time yet :scream_cat:

1 Like

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/311862307_558923326236006_6698548371209494895_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=MBxcQf0eFtYAX-5u0Yx&_nc_oc=AQndtT-s_q9whSRW6Y5IeNNjBycpmZbF5y-GxmtL95F--OZP9FfBp97F6Ar33BNSb48&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AfDBQQ6ffkMzJ85df-dHvrpuj3vLh8_mee7-KYSskl-z7A&oe=635F8CD5

5 Likes
3 Likes

he had to stay in hospital on a drip overnight, so they can do a fasting ultrasound in the morning.
i had a big cry tonight because i miss him so much :frowning:
just have to keep reminding myself itā€™s for the greater good.
their ā€œmaybeā€ list is diabetes, arthritis, thyroidā€¦ i canā€™t remember what else, itā€™s been a stressful day.
gonna go shower and try sleep.
tomorrow iā€™ll check if i still have TL3, and share some pics of him!
nite

/biiiiiig hugs

2 Likes

hugs for Nobully and their cat

itā€™s my birthday anniversary today, go me I guess lol

ChrisNP/gotnov

5 Likes

as promisedā€¦

Vet called this morning and said sheā€™d had big cuddles with him.
His ultrasound is booked in for 1pm.
I should be able to bring him home tonight.

Gonna finish my coffee, then go vacuum and do a big de-furring of the house before he comes home. :blush:

4 Likes

Cute kitties! :heart_eyes_cat:

And welcome back!

2 Likes