GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

pepe flies off of Shalil’s head

5 Likes

OMG Assassin’s Kittens! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

:crown:

5 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

This is the Contents of Eva’s Diary.

Since Eva’s Diary shows the Truth according to what Eva saw all we know is that Kyrie stated she was in the middle of murder.

She had drawn blood from at least one person in the guest house and Eva assumed all of them died. That is all the Diary mentions.

Kyrie was clearly unconcerned about Eva’s actions. If Eva assumed the entire Guest House had been massacred then Kyrie gets revenge for death even if she herself dies alongside the Main Mansion.

If Maria had fled alongside a badly wounded Jessica into the Forest then there is a slight possibility they could have survived the blast.

Incidentally Kyrie’s treatment of Ange as a game piece is suspiciously like Eua’s treatment of Satoko & Rika.

Fun Fact: Featherine’s Human alias Ikuko Hachijo means 19th Child which is representative of both the Culprit(Kyrie) & Beatrice.

Of course that would mean that Kinzo’s unseen supposedly dead Wife is infact Kyrie Ushiromiya since Eua was bested by her rogue game piece Hanyuu who would be Eva Ushiromiya.

1 Like

today he Builds Box Fort, Hides from Camera :rofl:

1 Like

meow.

chrisnp potates for tomorrow’s downtime to be short and effective

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/yculf3/even_more_interviews_with_ryukishi07meta_world/

So Lambdadelta is the Player using the Satoko and Takano Game Pieces while Featherine’s creator is using the Hanyuu and Eua Game Pieces.

Eua is the first Game Piece and Featherine is a perfect copy of Eua while Hanyuu, Maria and Beatrice are less impressive Game Pieces.

Featherine and Eua directly answer to their Player and said Player apparently plans on descending directly into Hinamizawa in Higurashi Mei.

Featherine and Eua resemble their Game Pieces Rika(Eua’s Game Piece) and Bernkastel(Featherine’s Game Piece).

Featherine became a Witch after discovering her origins which I presume was the same fate as Eua.

Featherine created Bernkastel and shoved her into a Logic Error(by declaring her the same person as Rika basically) then waltzed off while her original Eua fought against Lambdadelta it would seem.

Bernkastel solved the Logic Error, became a Witch then became one of the opponents(with the other being Eua) of Lambdadelta in Higurashi Gou/Sotsu taking control over every Game Piece except Witch Satoko(Lambdadelta’s Piece), Rika(Eua’s Piece) and Hanyuu(Eua’s Piece).

Bernkastel managed to beat both Witches(after failing to stop Witch Satoko with Human Satoko and Takano Miyo) by having Rika & Satoko’s Classmates preform the necessary speech to bring about the losing conditions for both Eua and Lambdadelta.

The driving off of Eua from the Gameboard resulted in Red Iris Hanyuu gaining freedom to return to the Gameboard of Higurashi Gou/Sotsu.

The Red Pupil Hanyuu from Higurashi Mei is getting all sorts of treatment by Eua & Featherine’s former Player who plans to appear though what her(this Player is most certainly a Girl as Featherine and Eua are Author Avatars basically) appearance is is currently unknown(wouldn’t surprise me if Ayaka Furude is yet another Author Avatar).

1 Like
2 Likes

On second thought Ayaka Furude might simply be who Beatrice Castiglioni & Kumasawa San represents: the being that Chloe Ironside and Eua represent: An Angel whose halo was broken thus being reduced to a Child Miko.

I have no doubt she will fill the same role in Higurashi When They Cry Mei as Bernkastel & Featherine did in Twilight of the Golden Witch: She gets her Halo back and convinces the Red Eyes Rika to side with her only for Red Eyes Rika to side with Bernkastel and defeat her before persuading her to accept the Fragments as they are and free herself from despair.

1 Like

This Day Aria

This Day Arai - Colt Version

More Spooky MLP.

“I am SO PISSED OFF!!!”

“I ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY, COMPLETELY HATE THE NEW UI!!!”

"HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!"
/runs out crying her heart out

2 Likes

I can see what it looks like tomorrow and see what I can do to help you.

It’s too late for me to get on and look, too tired from work.

Maybe someone will make an addon to reverse it back.

2 Likes

https://07th-expansion.fandom.com/wiki/%22Theatergoer_of_the_Torus%22_Eua

Now this is interesting as it reveals that the True Golden Witch is using the Satoko Fragment’s buried Memories of the Real Eua to create a copy of her to devour in case the fake Hanyuu doesn’t cut it.

In doing so the Golden Witch revives Lambdadelta over time as well via the Eua Copy giving Satoko Looping Powers in Higurashi Gou/Sotsu/Meguri.

The revived Lambdadelta gets drained so that the Golden Witch can properly devour Eua since she cannot devour the more revived incarnation of Lambdadelta.

If the Golden Witch devours Eua we will get a Teen Rika with Golden Eyes, Eua’s Horns and Miko Outfit which would be exactly what the Golden Witch looks like in her full glory.

Since the fake Eua is a Featherine Piece(and Featherine is represented by Sayo Yasuda) that means that Beatrice being killed by Kyrie after she killed Rosa is merely the Golden Witch possessing the Fake Rika Body and using Witch Satoko’s energy to overpower the Fake Eua and become the Golden Witch upon which she disposes of Hanyuu(represented by Maria) and the Real Eua(represented by Kumasawa-San).

It’s no wonder that the Golden Witch discarded Une to Tamurahime no Mikoto if she has a Fake Eua available as a host.

Combine Dark Awakening Tsukuyami Rika with Eua and fragments of Lambdadelta’s Red Truth and you get the Golden Witch willing to unleash her full power of destruction.

Umineko in pure Fantasy sense is about Shannon/Kannon a Fake Beatrice committing the 9 Twilights in order to revive the True Golden Witch(by having her respawn from Maria, by having her weakened Host devour Maria while fighting off the Witch’s control thus sealing her fate or via devouring Shannon/Kannon).

The 3rd possibility is the one that happened. The Witch was revived using Aurora’s Body only to be banished by Lambdadelta and is going to do so again using the fake Eua.

Natsuhi has already been eliminated a second time as seen with Higurashi Sotsu(Witch Satoko killing Human Satoko). There is no averting the demise of Lion Ushiromiya(considering the crimes of Fake Eua one would not want to avert her demise) but as for everyone else…

1 Like

So I always wondered…
Is Yven a bot or likes thinking out loud lol.

1 Like

I like to think out loud. I find it interesting to type down theories as soon as they come into my head. I want to puzzle out almost every secret I find. I like Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie Mysteries after all.

2 Likes

my old one button everything macro doesn’t work anymore :sob:

1 Like

In case you missed it, I suggest you watch Brooks “closing statement”… it’s actually pretty good, top-tier acting imo

Like, honestly? Looked like something straight out of a movie :laughing:

I watched the full thing earlier from start to finish when servers were down, all 50-55 minutes of it, and you gotta give him credit for trying his best at least

I was really surprised by just how calm/collected he looked when he was standing there addressing the jury

2 Likes

/looks around at the empty room
holds up talent tree what do i do with this?

3 Likes