GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i like when he called the state of wisconsin to the witnus stand

1 Like

Iā€™m calling it now: when (not if) heā€™s found guilty, heā€™s gonna throw a huuuuuge temper tantrum :joy:

What will he do? Hop into the audience? Charge at the judge? Start throwing things?

I can see it coming from a mile away, heā€™s a rager/low-impulse control type judging by his demeanor/behavior so far - heā€™s gonna pop for sure once he loses :popcorn:

2 Likes

Donā€™t think I posted this, in this thread, yet:

2 Likes

Geez, itā€™s barely noon and he already been kicked out of the courtroom (for like the 15th time) :laughing:

At this point heā€™s just arguing with the judge for no reason, the day just barely started like 2 hours ago lmao

goes back to sipping mid-day coffee :coffee:

2 Likes

There are ruby slippers in Karazhan.

/witch grin.

I need to make more mages I only have 3 to help with mog farming. I need another priest too, I only have one.

2 Likes

Hello. Have a good weekend folks. Forced ugly smile here

3 Likes

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! :grinning:

3 Likes

With Halloween approaching is the best time to listen to Christmas music, right? :laughing:

IDK, had an itch to listen to all kinds of Christmas music :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Then, I started thinking about (BK) Banjo-Kazooie and now listening to the creepy ā€œinside the churchā€ music, set in the ā€œHalloweenishā€ level. So, Iā€™m back on track, now :laughing:

Even though, BK has a snow-y/Christmas level :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Uh oh, Iā€™m seeing green. But, Iā€™m not finding it. Iā€™ve made it to Oct 4 and still canā€™t find it. Something really old finally hit the threshold, I guess :laughing:

Guess, Iā€™ll find out what it is when something or nothing happens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EDIT: Itā€™s not from this month, IDK where itā€™s from. I wish it will tell you instead of finding out later.

EDIT 2: Oh, OK, I missed that post, but I found it. Itā€™s funny, to me but OK.

I avoid clique threads, there is too much drama and my stress canā€™t handle it. Itā€™s just best to mute and leave it be if modes approve.

Anyone is welcomed here, just follow CoC and donā€™t troll.

5 Likes

Letā€™s jam!

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou dances off to Dreamland.)
/wave
/smile
/vanish

I hope everyone has a great Weekend! Iā€™ve been leveling alts like crazy with this Winds of Wisdom bonus. Anyone else doing something exciting in the game right now?

6 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :spider_web:

1 Like

Collecting FPs. No, I donā€™t have that toy (or w/e it is) that auto unlocks them, for me. But, I donā€™t mind unlocking them, manually especially with flying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

There are toys for that.

New Scouting Map Toys in Patch 9.1.5 Teach Flight Points for All Expansions - Wowhead News

10k gold each, you can buy them at the heirloom vendors.

Edit:

Whoops didnā€™t read the whole thing.

2 Likes

EDIT:

Thatā€™s OK. I donā€™t mind manually collecting them. I want a little bit of that Classic feel :sob:

Yā€™all play with your toys, Iā€™m not stopping you. Iā€™ll continue to collect, manually. Itā€™s fun, for me :laughing:

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/yau5gu/higurashi_mei_story_summary_of_two_old_cards_the/

This mention of falling into the Abyss together shows the Truth about Beatrice, Featherine and Lambdadelta.

It was no coincidence that Lambdadelta and Sayoā€™s name mean 34 just as it is no coincidence that Ikuko Hachijoā€™s name means 19 Persons AKA a hint to Featherine being Sayo: Hanyuu is playing 3 roles in the Dream Worlds(Satoko, Hanyuu and Eua) she is writing into existence and Battler is the Rika of said Dream Worlds while Tohya Hachijo is the Rika of the Real World.

Satoko is Ange. Kawata logistically must be Ange-Beatrice I.E. Satoko assisted into playing a character in the Dream Worlds by Hanyuu.

Rokkenjima is a Dream while the outside world is Reality. Rokkenjima blowing up is merely the Dream shattering again and again.

1 Like