GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

U2 plus a choir always work the positives for me :smiley:

4 Likes

Good Morning!

But, I still feel like thisā€¦

:panda_face:

4 Likes

yesss
happy panda stuff :smiley:

5 Likes

whee music
chrisnp posting on a random alt lol

3 Likes
4 Likes

The MoP trailer is still my favorite, for WoW trailers (outside of Classic stuff):

2 Likes

Anyone else keeping an eye on the Darrell Brooks ā€œtrialā€? I am and itā€™s been quite entertaining so far :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn:

So farā€¦

• constant arguing with the judge
  • constant interrupting that pisses off the judge
  • throwing these random temper tantrums/taking his shirt off in open court
  • he seems to be trying to use a ā€œmixā€ or ā€œblendā€ of regular legal stuff and sovereign citizen stuff, and yells ā€œOBJECTIONā€ to pretty much everything
  • all sorts of funny antics from this guy, in general heā€™s just ā€œmaking a mockeryā€ out of the court system

To be honest Iā€™m surprised someone like Asmongold hasnā€™t caught wind of this for their ā€œreactionā€ videos. While not as ā€œhigh-profileā€ as the Depp-Heard trial, it has plenty of funny moments/entertainment value :popcorn:

I must say, this particular judge has a tremendous level of patience/restraint, any other judge probaby wouldā€™ve lost their mind by now lmao

My patience is not up to that level, if I were this judge I wouldā€™ve snapped a long time ago and held this guy in contempt

1 Like

WoW has been lacking panda lately.

3 Likes

how well do you think wow VAā€™s ( voice actors ) get paid? theres been a back and forth on twitter after the bayonetta contraversy.

i desire a armored war panda bear mount. there species crave violenceā€™s as much as they crave bamboo

2 Likes

I would love to see this in game!

Battle Pet panda too. Iā€™m aware itā€™s in the game pet catalog, but itā€™s no longer obtainable it was some kind of special edition from MoP I suppose.

Also, panda hunter pet!

2 Likes

yaā€™knowā€¦ blizzard could probably do a promotion thing with panda charity conservation orginizations with a shop battle pet.

extend it to just about every other animal org too.

robo panda would be tight tbh

2 Likes

The baby panda pet was one of the 3 pets available with the original 2004 collectorā€™s edition of Wow. Originally, you were given a choice of panda cub, mini-Diablo and the zergling from Starcraft per character. When they introduced the battle pet system,any one who had the CE registered to their account got all 3 added to their pet collection.

You can still rarely find LEGIT unopened CEā€™s on Ebay and whatnot, but the prices are beyond ridiculous at this point in time.

2 Likes

ā€œI HAS NEW COMPUTER!!! Andā€¦ā€

ā€œā€¦It Has 16 GIG!!!ā€
/celebrating happy dance

6 Likes

welcome to the GigaChades!
/salute
/celebrates

2 Likes

I agree. We need more Pandaā€™s.

2 Likes

Nope, not going there I have limitations on how much I spend on video games.

2 Likes

Points a direction Hey! Isnā€™t that Richard Gere over there?

Grabs Cydilouā€™s new computer and runs off.

J/kā€™ing. I would never actually do that to you.

3 Likes

ā€œIt wouldnā€™t work anyway. Iā€™m not into Richard Gere.ā€
/lol

3 Likes

chrisnp the sinner potates

1 Like

5 Likes