GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Carly’s new song is SENDING me

3 Likes

If Blizzard gives us permanent broom mount, I will forgive them for their screw up on the slime cat mount.

:broom:

2 Likes

Love this GIF. I love things like Angels, Fairies, Pixies, etc.

4 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be moving for me, must be my phone.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant I like the GIF that the person I responded to posted. Mine is not a GIF. Apologies for the confusion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

cool u like peeps with wings too :smiley:

5 Likes

I don’t do pvp on FF14. (sorry for the late reply. I hadn’t really planned on checking the fourms again but then I decided to check and see if anyone replied to me. I don’t like the fourms that much but I had wanted to say hi to everyone a night or two ago.)

4 Likes

4 Likes

Here is a scary story.

When DF drops, it’s on a Black Friday so you have to pick between going shopping or leveling your character.

People who work that day have to either wait the next day or later at night.

Who’s idea was it to drop DF after Thanksgiving and on a Black Friday, lol!

First week of December would of been better for everyone’s schedule and DF sales with the holidays rolling in that month.

3 Likes

Allways good having ya stop by hugs

3 Likes

works for meee

3 Likes

Well, not exactly bliz’s worst idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Folks do travel around this time of year as well, it would be rude to choose gaming over family.

1 Like

And Wonderland cookies.

gives Alice a mysterious cookie pie

2 Likes

I’ll probably be in labor/nursing by then.

4 Likes

I hope your baby comes into this world healthy!

and

Congrats!

Watch out for the terrible 2’s in the future.

4 Likes

congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suspect we will see the Fog World and Otherworld shift and change according to the Protagonist’s interpretation until it finally becomes a Salem Witch Town!

Considering the Writer Ryukishi07 who wrote Higurashi When They Cry(Japanese Occult) & Umineko When They Cry(Western Occult) I expect the Protagonist will be a reference to Keiichi Maebara and Rika Furude.

Furthermore the Writer Ryukishi07 makes me suspect that the Protagonist’s interpretations of the Order’s God will shift and change creating various Gods:

1. The Eua reference(representing the Protagonist’s early assumption of the God being a vile Deity)
  2. The Hanyuu reference(representing the Protagonist’s early assumptions of the God being a Good Deity)
  3. The Good Chibi Beatrice reference(representing the Protagonist being reminded that the Town is a Western Town and thus a Western Occult Deity)
  4. The Evil Adult Beatrice reference(representing the Protagonist discovering the reality of how the Order itself depicts it’s own God as petty & vindictive)
  5. The Demon(representing the Protagonist discovering how vile the Order truly is)
  6. Featherine Augustus Aurora(representing the Protagonist realizing that all interpretations on the God are Fiction channeled by the Town itself)

The Otherworld(how the Nightmare manifests) & Fog World(how the Town’s Building Architecture manifests) will change with each of the 6 interpretations.

The Hanyuu & Good Chibi Beatrice Interpretations of the Order’s God will likely return home with the Protagonist in the same way that Alessa’s reincarnation Heather returned with Harry in Silent Hill 1.

Furthermore one should expect for there to be a Lambdadelta reference what with Lambdadelta having Blond Hair which is perfect for the American whose job it is to explain Western Culture to the Protagonist.

1 Like

Ty.

I’m excited and nervous, at the same time :laughing:

Bumping up this thread to start playing some jams due to outside drama occurring. Need some positivity :heart:

3 Likes

Happy to help

3 Likes