GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Stumbled accross the horde patrol in trouble with the hooman patrol in arathi - dealt with the hoomans -felt good :slight_smile:

ā€œI LOVE the part, where they BOTH flame on, and tear up the highway together.ā€
/wicked grin

1 Like

/dance

1 Like

If we did, we canā€™t really talk about it. At least not here, anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, my inspiration juice for music video spam is a little low. Gonna need time to re-fuel.

2 Likes

aye yo whats the best sandwhich?
had a beer battered fish fillet sandwhich today with some french fries and honey mustard.

3 Likes

I always like a steak and cheese at Dā€™Angelo s, I have it rarely due to calories. Another good sandwich is toasted melted cheese and tuna with tomato soup.

3 Likes

undeads need to eat more.
you guys are just skin and bones.

you know, i cant stand the canned stuff but tuna fillets do sound bomb on a sub. ngl.

4 Likes

Gnome Run Today!!!

This yearā€™s Running of the Gnomes for live side will be on October 8th, on Scarlet Crusade US and will leave the starting zone at 4pm PST / 7pm EST.

I made some shirts to hand out to people, on my Gnome Aristella.
Then I will switch to my running Gnome Pixels.

5 Likes

I had forgotten all about that.

3 Likes

This inspired me about this song :laughing:

2 Likes

fires up Facebook with old throwaway account to see whatā€™s changed

Anyone else find Facebook meh these days?

Iā€™m just casually scrolling down the front page/ā€œMy Feedā€ section here and this is what I see as Iā€™m scrolling down:

• ā€œmemeā€ posts
  • :poop:-posts with a meme sprinkled in
  • random political ad for a local politician
  • ā€œcuteā€ animal viral videos
  • ā€œoutrageā€ viral videos
  • random insurance company ads
  • random fast food ad

I took a peek in one of the local ā€œbuy and sell cars and trucksā€ groups Iā€™m a part of just now, itā€™s full of scam posts and ā€œwork from homeā€ MLM type scams that have nothing to do with buying/selling a vehicle lmao

Itā€™s like, where are the mods for some of these Facebook groups?? Seems like thereā€™s no moderation or they asleep at the wheel or something, when I can spot multiple scams/:poop:-posts just casually scrolling down the page :yawning_face:

1 Like

I personally like to blame theā€¦ wellā€¦ dead part, our muscle mass decomposes depended how long weā€™ve been dead before weā€™re raised again.

Thanks to Blizzard we are now on the endangered species list.

Sure, night elves can reproduce, but we canā€™t.

3 Likes

Whitney always had such an amazing voice.
No one can hit those notes like she can.
I was just talking about her with someone earlier today.

2 Likes

idk man.
we will get that fixed with weigh protien shakes and 90 % deer meat diet.

i always wondered if a undead could use a host ( forgot how to spell sergat ) mother for there kid.

2 Likes

ā€œWe just adopted ours. Mr. H and I have six now.ā€
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

Well supposedly we can but when was the last time ya saw a night elf little one :frowning:

3 Likes

ā€œGood point.ā€

2 Likes

It bugs me a little too. There is one mentioned in one of the attached stories to BFA, but never mentioned in game

3 Likes

They got a Jem and the Holograms thing in Darkmoon. A Nelfy would be a good representative for Jem - sheā€™s already got her face paint all set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i know this might be a swing to a weird corner of the conversation.
do you think theres a horror movie where someone adopts a gnome child but infact its not a gnome child its a fully grown gnome.

4 Likes