GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“Not to my knowledge, but there COULD be.”

“The movie ‘Orphan’ comes to mind.”

3 Likes

I pretty much have Facebook just to keep an eye on my brother’s facebook account.
He’s got a nasty habit of posting things he don’t like about work, or posting that he’ll be on long trips some times (and essentially needs big sis to boop him on the nose to delete that stuff)

Feels pretty useless and dangerous otherwise

2 Likes

Do any of you RP your Forsaken or Death Knights as “Dead and Loving it” or kinda happy second life crowd

Malochai definitely has those dead and loving it moments, and at other times goes full on Death Knight. :rofl:

4 Likes

I actually googled this stuff out of curiosity, I have to be vague, because of CoC.

If you don't like Biology don't click

Male reproduction dies in a day, and females dies 36-72 hours. This is after death.

Turns out there are laws for these things too.

As far as a corpse holding life it’s not possible if your body is decomposing.

Your body starts breaking down as soon as you die.

If your curious I think YouTube has a video on it, I saw a video on Facebook. Not going to push my luck posting it in the forums.

This stuff doesn’t bother me, but it may to others which is why I hid it.

For now it’s a Halloween character to entertain, I know this character makes people smile, because the Wizard of Oz referance.

Anyways to answer your question, I live on and resistant to water as a undead. A house killing me made me stronger and I shall seek vengeance on a witch named Glenda who puppeteered a young naive girl to murder my sister and steal my ruby slippers.

Glenda’s goal is to seek control of the world.

We all know Dorothy could of gone home the minute my slippers were forced on to her feet.

meow

Oh, yes my partner in crime Salem.

Salem purrs happily

1 Like

Ok so I’m not the only one who plays as dead but loving it
(or yeah I was dead but got better :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Liked this show when I was a kid.

1 Like

When Forsaken die do they see a wight light? :wink:

Well, the longer a race lives the longer it takes for them to have children. I imagine it takes NE’s a few thousand years just to get into the mood. :wink:

If you watched Return To Oz then you would know Glenda didn’t get the Ruby Slippers…

1 Like

Shhh :shushing_face:

whispers low enough for only Zelestriana to hear

I need an excuse to be bad.

cackle

2 Likes

Mombi’s boss grabbed the Ruby Slippers. Glinda appears in the background watching Ozma’s Coronation saying nothing.

If Glinda is a schemer then it is in regards to using the Slippers as a tool to get rid of her Rival Witches.

She stuffs the Ruby Slippers on Dorothy so that Dorothy would be forced to kill the Wicked Witch of the West when she decided to take them from Dorothy then she would arrange for Dorothy to use the Ruby Slippers to leave then would arrange for the Slippers to got the Wicked Witch of the North’s Boss so that he would use them as bait to draw Dorothy to him getting him killed.

After his demise Ozma gets the Ruby Slippers.

Glinda didn’t want the Ruby Slippers for herself but for the Queen she wanted to prop up!

2 Likes

Interesting facts about foxes.

The fact that Swiper is scared of a nastier version of himself suggests that he is not the Fox Demon keeping Dora in the Video Game.

The Demon is humoring Dora by letting Swiper be driven off by her Exorcism Chant. Since she is unaware of what is keeping her inside the Computer Game she can’t properly preform the Exorcism.

Knowing who the Fox Demon is gives you power over it and she does not know who it is and focuses on Swiper.

1 Like

oh if only I could let the wow writers off so easily :rofl:

Good Morning folks :rainbow:

3 Likes

Nice call on the vax shot Cyn

Getting it first this weekend was the way to go

2 Likes

“Business, BEFORE Pleasure. Works every time.”
/grin

2 Likes

not sure if it was the shot itself, or a combo of the shot and a bad week - but i really liked nap time like I was a lil Surfy again :rofl:

1 Like

“Darksurfy get all those Outland Flight Paths yet?”

2 Likes

I think I’m missing one.

Could have sworn there were 2 in blade’s edge

2 Likes

“There are.”

1 Like

ok i go back and look.

With the XP i tended to get back in the old days from rep grinding I dont remember doing much in blade’s edge. I think I skipped most of it and went to those nasty mana bomb loving belfs in netherstorm :rofl:

2 Likes