GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“IZZI!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/happy grin

1 Like

/happily catches and hugs tightly.

Hello there, it’s been too long, how have you been?

1 Like

“It’s a rough road, but I am surviving. How are things there?”
/smile

1 Like

Things are better, It’s nice to be playing the game again. For a long time I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to enjoy playing it again.

/grins

1 Like

“I am glad to see you back. I missed you a lot.”
/hugs

1 Like

/Hugs

I missed you as well, along with everyone else I use to talk too before I vanished. I still read the forums and could like posts I just couldn’t reply because I wasn’t subbed to the game. Until I lost my trust level three I could still post in the secret trust level three lounge. But I lost it so now I will have to get it again for the fourth time.

Speaking of Trust level how is your journey to trust level three coming? or have you reached it?

1 Like

“I stopped trying. I am still just TL2.”

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Have a panda cupcake!

These have sprinkles, everyone is welcome to have one including mods.

:panda_face: :cupcake:

5 Likes

It is a pain to obtain, I think for me the hardest part it the reading 500 different topics 1st-last post in a two month period, unless it has changed. The rest were easy, but trying to find that many topics that interested me. I have maybe 20 tops I follow.

2 Likes

“I remember showing you those. Have you actually tried making them yet?”

2 Likes

“I was told you don’t have to actually READ them, just scroll through and let the little blue dots fade.”

2 Likes

No, I’m sadly not a baker, but I can make instant muffins, cake and cupcakes from a box.

2 Likes

/grins and hops around the lounge

yup I realized that so That’s what I’ve started doing on journey number 4 to trust level three.

1 Like

Man, I need a pick me up.

:yawning_face:

4 Likes

“I look forward to enjoying all the twisted gifs you have.”
/GRIN

1 Like

Once I get my trust level back the Lounge shall once again be overrun with Bunnies

/maniacal grin

1 Like

“KILLER RABBITS ON THE LOOSE!!!”
/wicked giggle

1 Like
5 Likes

“Wicked Wabbits…”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_caJjIRC-Q
/evil grin

Killer drunk bunnies on the loose… HAHAHAHA even worse, wait that would just be me lol

/grins

now I’m off to make something to eat, those cupcakes made me hungry.

1 Like