GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Question for those who.wear glasses.

Do you get pain on the side of your ear while wearing them sometimes?

1 Like

ā€œI did with my old ones. Turns out the frames were a touch too small. My new ones donā€™t do it.ā€

Interesting, I might have to get new frames when I get my eye exam in a few weeks. My old frames that I had for 9 years did the same thing. I have the current ones for 3 years so far.

I donā€™t like buying new frames, itā€™s expensive and the wires keep getting thinner each make to hold the lens.

I donā€™t want contacts, Iā€™ll loose them and forget they are in my eyes.

1 Like

I wear glasses and play with headphones and yeah, that can really make the inside of the ear irritated. What I would do is wrap my glasses behind my ears with those make-up rounds. Cheap, disposable and just enough padding to protect without becoming too bulky.

1 Like

ā€œLet your Eye Doctor know about the ear painā€

1 Like

Doing ok - Rl is as eventful as always. In game I tend to lounge around a loft I found in the new night elf land

thereā€™s definitely enough out there to get tl3 back with, i had it for a few months

3 Likes

does anyone know when forum characters update?
i changed my dk a little so i dont look super ugly but that was 2 days ago lol
tried relog dont work like it use to?

1 Like

Everyone goes ā€œHi Izzabelleā€

Cheers theme song plays

3 Likes

I figure it will probably take a month or two if Iā€™m lucky. I was surprised I kept for nearly two years being unsubbed from the game. Still I wish there was a way to see exactly what you needed to do to get there. Like just how many more threads do I have to read through? How many posts? How many threads do I still have to reply in? Knowing all that would make getting there much easier.

It took this character a week to update, it veries on when it updates. My mage changed mogs two weeks ago and still waiting to be updated.

2 Likes

ā€œGood Luck. I have been waiting for my Top Hat and Monocle Transmog to update, and itā€™s been over a MONTH.ā€
/cries

3 Likes

/hugs

The Gilnean Nobleā€™s Tophat? I think the set is one of those that wont show on the forums. I was wearing the Gilneanā€™s Noble Vest and Trousers and switched because it left my character in only a belt and gloves on the forums.

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s why you can see my hair. I only have the Top Hat on.ā€

1 Like

/vigorously nods head, while humming the song from Cheers.

Yes, I find it odd that the Gilnean Noble set wonā€™t display on the Forums. But I believe thereā€™s a few sets that will not display. The fire plume regalia is another one.

4 Likes
5 Likes

ā€œThat is this Loungeā€™s Theme Song. I dedicated it to the very FIRST GD Lounge. Now itā€™s Official!!!ā€
/dance

5 Likes

/hops and dances around the lounge

A great song for a great Lounge.

4 Likes

Same! Itā€™s very inconsistent because I know people who have it change 2 or 3 times a day, yet it takes weeks for others.

Iā€™m thinking it has something to do with the mog pieces? I donā€™t know but I REALLY want an update button for the armory.

2 Likes

Apparently Rings of Power Season 2 and House of Dragons Season 2 have both been announced via Trailer.

Obviously House of Dragons Season 2 is the one to be excited for. That said people have been snarking about how Sauronā€™s disguises lack originality.

Annatar Lord of Gifts is clearly Halbrand after he shaved his beard, gave himself Elf Ears and put on a long-haired Wig. Of course the Elves are fooled.

There have been people in the YouTube Comments suggesting he will switch to a Dwarf form for Season 3 who will be just Sauronā€™s usual form(Halbrand/Annatar) with a Dwarven Beard, Wig and Height.

The show is going to be about how gullible everyone is as Sauron makes obvious moves to get people to move to his tune!

1 Like

They should take a lesson from WoW that to disguise oneself all they need to do is climb into a large, empty box.

2 Likes