GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i have a hunch as to why

If you think long and hard enough there is only one reason why.

2 Likes

Looks more like a Horned Moose Unicorn.

It’s the face. Everything else looks cool, but that face… only a momma could love it.

1 Like

new week stay safe all happy monday

i refuse to stay safe.

It’s not Danger Mouse, it’s Danger Bread :bread: :bomb: :boom:

2 Likes

Danger Mouse was an actual mouse :mouse:

oh maybe im thinking of 12oz mouse.

If one were to make a TV Show that makes Sailor Moon References the best way to go about doing that without violating Copyright is to reference their voice actors.

The irony is you can chain reference Sailor Moon to Sailor Chibimoon(who used Sailor Moon’s temporary Voice Actor) and Sailor Chibimoon to Sailor Venus(both voice Elicia Hughes from FMA) and Sailor Venus to(through same English Dub Actor from the 1st Dubs) Kuri, Yumiko and Sailor Mars and Sailor Mars to Sailor Moon’s future self Sailor Cosmos(through Sailor Mars’s Live Action Actor voicing her), Sailor Galaxia(through both sharing a voice with Vert from Neptunia) and Sailor Moon’s Mother(also shares a voice with Vert) and Sailor Moon’s Mother to Kaolinite(share a the same English Dub Actor from the 2nd Dub), Sailor Neptune(share the same English Dub Actor from the 1st Dubs) and Nehelenia(who shares a voice with Sailor Moon’s Mother) and Nehelenia to Tellu(they share a Voice Actor) and Tellu to(through same 1st Dub Actor) Child Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon’s brother Shingo and Shingo to(through shared Japanese Voice Actor) Sailor Pluto and Haruna and Haruna to(through shared Voice Actor) Viluy and Viluy to Kuri bringing us back to Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus.

As stated Sailor Venus & Sailor Mars can be chain referenced to Yumiko. Yumiko can be chain referenced(through sharing their 2nd Dub Actor) to Luna and Luna to Queen Beryl(through their first Voice Actor) and Queen Serenity(through both voicing Lucky Star’s Konata) and Queen Serenity to Zirconia(through both voicing Alexstrasza) and Sailor Mercury(through both Serenity and Mercury voicing Bulma from Dragon Ball).

Knowing how many Characters can be chained through referencing their Voice Actors you would assume that one can chain the entire cast but the Voices of Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn and Sailor Uranus are isolated enough(provided you only combine Sailor Guardians who share a voice with the same notable character rather than ones whose characters they share a voice with share a voice with each other) that you can’t chain reference their Voice Actors.

In otherwords you’d get a Moon Queen of Earth’s Moon, Mars’s Moons, Neptune’s Moon Triton, the Mariner Space Probe and the Magellan Space Probe whose also a gardener(to reference Tellu), an Otaku(to reference Vert & Konata), can use(to reference Sailor Mars) Fire(that can grow plants to reference Alexstrasza), a Tech Geek(to reference Bulma), can calculate her surroundings & use Water(to reference Sailor Mercury & Sailor Neptune) and can wield Time(reference to Sailor Pluto).

Also she has built an AI Copy of herself(the Sailor Moon/Mercury/Mars/Venus/Chibimoon) and is the Mirror’s reflection(Zirconia) of another Moon Queen(Nehelenia).

Add all that to the feats of the Voice Actors they share a voice with and things get insane.

i dont remember them having tuxedo mask/darrien/mamoru being a child lol
hes the most useless character in the entire series…gets kidnapped more than princess peach but least now peach is fighting back, this guys a joke lol. maybe 1 day they will make a sailor moon where he isnt a moron but their love is so cute in the series i always start crying but damn i wish sailor moon/serena/usagi went with sailor star fighter/seiya instead.

Happened in a flashback in the Sailor Moon R Movie as well as in another flashback when he mentioned his backstory to Sailor Moon when the two discovered their identities.

I don’t want that thing in my mount collection.

I wonder what battle pet version looks like?

The pretty swan chick grew up to be the ugly duckling.

is sailor moon one of ur faves too?
sailor guardians forever! :crescent_moon: :star:

It’s Taco Tuesday!

:taco::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::taco:

2 Likes

:dracthyr_a1: :taco:

2 Likes

It’s a show from my Childhood Memory at the least.

The reason it sticks in my mind is due to the TV Show Moondreamers known to it’s Fans as the “Sailor Moon before Sailor Moon” coming to my attention and I can’t get the idea of MoonDreamers G2 taking the idea and running with it out of my mind!

MoonDreamers is part of My Little Pony Generation 1 so eventually I feel like MLP must have a Generation that includes MoonDreamers G2 just as it must have a Generation that includes the Crystal Desert and Mushswamp from G1.

Of course if MoonDreamers does take the idea of MoonDreamers G1 is “Sailor Moon before Sailor Moon” idea and run with it I would hope it ditches the Modern Urban setting as that is boring to me(not to mention violates Copyright).

I just so happened to notice that Hasbro the creators of MoonDreamers owns DnD and DnD’s Planescape has Lunia the Heaven of the Moon which I think would be the perfect setting for MoonDreamers Generation 2 even as it makes references to Sailor Moon(preferably in a way that doesn’t violate Copyright).

Wipes off the dust and cobwebs, sits up, falls off the barstool. Hello GD Lounge it has been a while.

6 Likes

OMGOSH!!!

/pounce
/hugs

4 Likes

/laughs and hugs back.

Hello my sneakity, stabbity, pick pocketing sister of the uncrowned. How have you been, I need to work on getting my trust level back. After two years of being unsubbed I finally lost it.

2 Likes