GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i’ve seen kitty beds which have big paws you can wrap around yourself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

just watched this.
it seemed like it was going to be pretty good, but it tapered off and got a bit meh.
…but i was already invested, so i watched the whole series.

2 Likes

Happy St. Patricks Day!

:panda_face: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

meh i have to work today. cant drink.

3 Likes

Is this one of our national hangover days?

2 Likes

Maybe?

4 Likes

Forums go:

7 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou gets the Fire Hose.)
/grin

2 Likes

I am trying to help but…

I’m having too much fun.

4 Likes

chrisnp / gotnov the loser shows up to mope and feel bad about himself in public as usual. sorry all.

hope you all are doing well in life. i remain a sinner.

“With a Dumpster Fire, every little bit helps.”
/LOL

1 Like

bread throws draenei in the dumpster. more fuel for the fire baby! forums go brrr.

1 Like

I’ve discovered how to deal with the forums this week. I open every thread regarding the new event, scroll down to the bottom and then mute. I’m keeping my TL3 level happy and can avoid “discussions” by presumed adults that would be an embarrassment on a grade school playground. Win/Win.

1 Like

im starting to dislike TL3 more and more and fully expecting one of the memes i’ve been posting to get me to lose it and that’s fine with me. but it just seems to deter folks from giving not so happy feed back.

2 Likes

I think the most annoying part is these guys think they’re being “edgy” or “cool” fishing for attention/likes by posting YET ANOTHER spammy, repetitive, generic complain thread… when really they just clutter up the front-page with duplicate threads and the content is literally 100% optional

Yes, we get it, you’re “not happy” or whatever… if you’ve read one Plunderstorm complain thread, you’ve basically read them all :rofl::man_facepalming:

The true lesson with this week’s new event has nothing at all to do with the mode, the game, or the company: it’s that many of the responses show that, collectively, we should give ourselves a breather to reflect and think before speaking as well as be kinder and more respectful to each other. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :thinking:

8 Likes

heya… i just found this, and am having good fun with it.
i was struggling with getting both song name and artist with the pre-70s stuff.
it was one or the other.
everything 1970 and beyond is easy so far

3 Likes

I just hope this isn’t future pvp.

1 Like

Wow, kick the start date back a few years and this is my entire life in rock songs.

2 Likes

another year older today.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary of your birth! :birthday:

6 Likes