GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Which animal Bart are you feeling like today?

2 Likes

So far all i have gotten is the toy and a lot of cards and nothing else.

i think… SnailBart.

(RatBart is a close second)

2 Likes

I have strong suspicions concerning the Logic Error leading to Witch Satoko in Higurashi When They Cry Sotsu:

First the names that Eua threw at Satoko: Vier means 4 which in Japanese is Shi. Mitsuyo is Japanese for 3 2 4 with it being possible to retranslate it back to Mi Tu Shi. LD-3105 is Miyo-Mi On Zero Ka.

The name Satoko itself is 3 10 5 which can be translated back into Japanese as Mi To Ka.

Basically the Logic Error is that Red Eyed Rika(Mi To Ka) barely shows herself in St. Lucia leaving normal Rika to manifest instead. Red-Eyed Rika decides she’d rather smother Rika with Eua and Featherine(who at the moment is a puppet of Eua and vice versa) thus keeping both in the Village(Rika’s name means Beautiful Village in Spanish) than be forced to exist at separate times from Rika.

Higurashi Mei introduced Utsushiro which can easily serve as a means for Satoko and Rika to leave the host(the source-Rika) and leave the Village properly.

End result is likely 2 Witch Satokos(by which I mean 2 Red-Eyed Witch Rikas) who will combine their powers to create a central Witch Satoko infused into Source Rika’s Soul who can embody the existence of Satoko even when they die with one becoming a Rika controlled by Bernkastel whose body is controlled by Featherine under the name Hachijo Ikuko whose name has 2 meanings: 1 being Child 19th I.E. the Culprit of Umineko Ki-Ri(I.E. 1000-Year Rika) and the other being Ha-22-Condition 1-55(Hanyuu Oni-condition Oni Oni-Zero).

As for the other Satoko Witch flanking the central one: She’d(upon removal of the Oni from Source Rika) become a Rika in control of herself and throw a couple of smug remarks at the other Rika for becoming an empty puppet of Bernkastel while at the cool St. Lucia Gameboard(Umineko) the 2 dreamed of.

1 Like

“Raven Bart. I like Ravens.”

3 Likes

i thought you might have gone with BatBart.

there are some tough choices there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

“I considered Batbart, but I am more into Birds.”

2 Likes

i think im SnailBart lol

1 Like

I need 7 more cards.

I have everything else, just need the cards

i got all the cards.

still need a mog item, and… bags for all my alts :stuck_out_tongue:

just can’t do it anymore for now.
need to catch up on some sleep

1 Like

i have a cactus. i am very rpoud of it.

2 Likes

this could be you if you are not careful

2 Likes

dont make me use it.

3 Likes

Ewww, the new character selection screen for the forums look awful.

5 Likes

Where do I go to admit that the only reason I haven’t logged out of the forums tonight is I got onto the computer to do something on WoW, but forgot I had a pulled thigh muscle, and can’t figure out how to get off the computer without an insane amount of pain? (I recently moved my bed next to my desk to use as a computer chair, which makes for an unfortunate situation)

4 Likes

“I feel for you.”

1 Like

Any Word on the Alpha yet?

Will probably start happening when Datamining for 10.2.7 begins and that will only start to happen after 10.2.6 is released on March.

10.2.7’s Datamining plus The War Within Alpha will reveal the juicy secrets of The War Within.

i had to share this gif, because HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY BEAUTIFUL BOY! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Kitty beds!

7 Likes