GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“Welcome back.”
/grin

2 Likes

trading post link for March is up!

3 Likes

“I want that Purple Vest, with the black Short Coat.”

2 Likes
"Final Fantasy Rebirth Spoilers(it is apparently out in Japan and leaked in the West):

Sephiroth seems as deceived by Jenova as ever. It seems that only him meeting his real Mother will open his eyes and drive him to sacrifice himself to stop Meteor at the cost of his existence leaving the Cast to fight Genesis and Jenova.

Him going straight to Bizzaro Sephiroth is proof that his Safer Sephiroth will be fought early with the Final Boss being something else.

Genesis is following Loveless and his soul will be corrupted by vengeance over Sephiroth getting freedom from Jenova and attempt a Geostigma incident after dying against Cloud and his team.

Loveless even speaks of sacrifice at World’s End which is exactly where Jenova Death is faced and where Cloud gives Sephiroth the Black Materia. I dare say Genesis will trick Cloud into giving him the Black Materia with which to launch Meteor, take on a Safer Genesis form, die then Sephiroth will sacrifice himself to destroy Meteor at a far enough distance from the Planet as Genesis becomes the dew that quenches the land causing a Geostigma incident causing a mass Reunion forcing Cloud and the rest to head back to the North Crater to face Nero, Weiss(in the Dirge of Cerberus Weiss’s body which is impure), Nero Weiss(having merged with Weiss in the Dirge of Cerberus Weiss’s body thus sparing Hojo from having his body tainted by Chaos impurity), Hojo(in the Rebirth Timeline’s body which is still pure), Omega Jenova and Genesis.

Jenova will be the Final Boss eventually taking the form of Omega Jenova(fusing with Omega Hojo in Weiss’s body as a result of Genesis’s silent sacrifice in becoming the rain to quench the land thus being able to direct Jenova’s taint into Omega Hojo). After she is defeated Genesis must pay The Price of Freedom sacrificing himself to dissolve Jenova by absorbing her into himself, launching Omega filled with only Jenova taint into space and throwing himself into one final fight with Cloud letting him die upon Omega with his pride of being a Soldier intact.

Holy yikes!

They keep jacking up the mount prices. :confused:

It’s like if you want the mount that’s all you are going to get and nothing else.

The reward should have been the transmog pirate set.

3 Likes

i got that one the first time around.
i need all the purple :grin:

i love the flavor text with the mouse pet…

Teele’s grandparents told him they were the mice that discovered Azeroth. They were also champion fibbers.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I have some real life issues going on right now. Hopefully i’ll be back here in the forums soon.

6 Likes

I hope all goes well and return when you can, take your time no rush. :heart:

5 Likes

we need more snow

2 Likes

No more snow!

I am able to touch grass now.

6 Likes

I have noticed something about the Murder Mystery Game Umineko When They Cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72kOpbf8EuA&list=PLyL5n8z8rL-3TkfdQsFJWz-gmS2XYY2MB

Ushiromiya in Japanese Word Play is “Uu She 6 Me 8” and since this is a Mystery taking place in the Sea of Fragments filled with symbolism and 6 can be translated as Ri and 8 can be translated as Ha(short for Hanyuu) the name Ushiromiya can be translated as “Uu She Rika Me Hanyuu”.

Ma means zero so Ushiromiya Ma Ri a means “Uu She Rika Me Hanyuu 0% 6-a”.

Kinzo means Warehouse of Gold. That means Maria is Kinzo the head of the Ushiromiya family.

Since Kinzo is dead that means Maria Ushiromiya doesn’t exist! Beatrice exists but Maria does not! Not in terms of 0%-6-a at least even if she does exist in terms of 0%-Rika as St. Lucia… I wouldn’t be surprised if the next Higurashi When They Cry Mei Crossover with Umineko reveals this solving the Logic Error of the Witch of Origins for good!

2 Likes

Anyone else’s notifications acting wonky too?

I’m not receiving or receiving them late.

If player housing comes we all should have a BBQ party!

We’ll have :bear: :sandwich:'s and warthins :cookie:'s.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not receiving them at all, I have to go back and check a thread :nerd_face:

1 Like

The Regrettes. What a cool band name! Loved the song (and the rest). I know - surprised to see me in a thread dated August of 2022?

Well, I needed to borrow the “Not-So Wayback Machine”, set it to find the posts with the largest number of responses and deliver me there, and so here I am. I have to read 20 thousand post/responses; this to get back to Trust Level 3. You just happened to be the one where I stopped and wrote this post.

Back to scrolling through threads and posts, reading each one thoroughly and correcting grammer where appropriate. <:wink::sunglasses: JOKE

3 Likes

So it’s not just me, then.

I’m wondering if they haven’t done something under the hood with the forum software or the website itself, something, anything, because I’d get the little blue bubble by my profile pic in the corner, but not show ‘unread’ at the top of the forum or the bottom of any random thread I’d venture into.

Or, I’d read a random thread and then get to the bottom and this, or a couple other threads I follow would show as having unreads. That, or I’d get notifications and the most recent post would be several hours old. ON the days I work, I understand that, because I don’t browse the forums at work. But this would happen on my days off, when I’d be actively at my PC, heck even browsing the wow forums.

So guessing some poor server hamster or other IT creature met its demise and the corpse just hasn’t been discovered yet and the replacement brought in.

I’m not sure, even wow is having annoying bugs :face_with_peeking_eye: I hope Microsoft finds the “blizzard polish” in the lost n found bin soon :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like a cool guild name too! :grinning:

2 Likes

it’s too hot.

1:30am and my aircon can’t crank hard enough :sob:

(the one in the bedroom works better… i should go to bed, but i tried to sleep through the heat of the day, and now i’m awake) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

watches my A/C trying to keep my apartment down to 72 even when it’s 50 degree’s outside.

Yes. Yes it is.

1 Like

This event has been unfun and frustrating.

How to.fix:

Portals:

Eastern Kingdom portal moved to Elynn Forest

Card tables:

Add 4 more to each area.

Boss:

Remove stun and daze spells.

Put a 10 minute de-spawn timer after kill so dead people can loot when they walk back to their corpse.

Loot:

Increase loot chance drops where everyone is able to get it before the event ends since it’s only 4 more days to go.

Toy:

Make it useable to be everywhere with a cooldaown of 10 minutes.

I know this a short event, but when creating this you have to be considerate on how everything is going to play out and as a entertainer you have to make it where it’s enjoyable and fun.

4 Likes