GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

my helper turned up tonight … with a box of grass seed. :laughing:

1 Like

What was the event for Cataclysm?

1 Like

“Deathwing tearing up the world?”

I mean like what all incoming new expansions have before launch.

“Deathwing tearing up the world, and all the quakes, right before he broke free. It also had an achieve if you got killed by Deathwing. I started in Cata, so I don’t know about pre-launch, much. Sorry.”

What was MoPs?

“Finding the Turtle Island.”

Huh, I thought it would be something like the elementals event or the Legions attack around Azeroth event.

I missed Shadowlands pre launch too, I didn’t come back til like middle of 9.1 I think.

“American Pie - Don McLean”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDJIjbAvz4

“Jack & Diane - John Mellencamp”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcca2DzOlOc

“In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SyJQrpuVwQ

“GUESS WHO - She’s Come Undone”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoIMwQEgL8

“Cat Stevens - Wild World”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLfxNuW-xo
/dance

2 Likes

whee. everyone can read my mind and the tv and random lights blinking are talking to me. what fun life is not

at least i still have family and internet and food and housing and i’m not dead or tortured yet

the madness died down after i went to bed last night so at least it’s been peaceful since then

life is still crud though

kitty had to go for his check-up today.
he’s lost some weight, and everything else looks good.

i took him to the pet store to get a treat, he did a big meow to announce his arrival :laughing:
it’s crazy to see how much strangers love him!
…or maybe it’s just seeing a cat in the human world doing human stuff with its human.

if he didn’t hate the car so much, i’d take him everywhere with me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I agree, too many elves.

1 Like

bleh we just had another lil quake.
they’re funny when they’re small, it just feels like the floor turns to slush for a second or two. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m currently watching The Queen’s Gambit, already watched 5 eps tonight, there are only 2 left… so I’ll probably finish it before bed (currently 1:30am)
I need to know where this is going and how it ends!

The lead actress was in Split.
(i don’t remember the movie, but i remember it was scary/fun)

1 Like

So glad that Brounev of the past was too lazy to do the Honor One’s Elders achievement. I can’t imagine doing this without Dragonriding, I find it slow even now!

1 Like

update: finished the show
i thought it was pretty good.
the only thing which bugged me, is i would have liked to have seen the camera focus more on the boards while they were playing… but i suppose that would be too boring for all the non nerdy “normal” people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

still no rocket mount.

…but when i logged to run one of my paladins, Nakk the Thunderer spawned right in front of me :smiley:

and now i finally have the Bloodhoof Bull mount.

1 Like

Did you get the rocket that can be purchased with tenders at the Trading Post? I suspect it is the closest I’ll ever get to the rocket mount.

My luck tends to be bad and then I’ll have a brief window when everything falls into place, sort of like getting Rivendare’s mount and… I just blanked it out. Maybe the ridable manta ray from BFA fishing? Anyway, hope you get your hot streak soon.

2 Likes

yeah i’ve got that.

also saving love tokens to buy the new ray mount

2 Likes

I used alts for different purchases, all I need is the ray mount and the new boat toy and I should have both by tomorrow.

Don’t forget there are new rose mogs at the vendors.

3 Likes

Nah. Nothing wrong with Elves.

2 Likes