GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Nobully lives in the future.

What does gdkp mean?

1 Like

GDKP usually means Gold Dragon Kill Points, where someone can offer gold for prized drops, rather than the classic dragon kill points (DKP) which the raid leader would assign for doing a raid will or remove for major mistakes as in the infamous ā€œThatā€™s a 50 DKP MINUS!ā€

1 Like

Is it finally here the preview?

1 Like

Yikes, I would never be that desperate to buy loot from a ninja.

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking this is why the loot rolls are rigged the way it is, is to benefit someone inside Blizzard and players who steal and sale. It doesnā€™t make the game fun and rewarding.

Thatā€™s my 2 copper.

1 Like

yayā€¦ the article is up.

Cyndi, there is HEAPS of pink.
just wanted to get the warning out there.

the pink flying fox mount is EVERYTHING :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to minus that blokesā€™ DKPā€¦just for being such a ā€¦raid leaderā€¦

Itā€™s funny to me how many people get the definitons of the words leader and servant mixed up.

2 Likes

I thought they were going to do the black set too, too bad that didnā€™t happen. :confused:

I saw some purple in the traders post, maybe Cyndilouā€™s husband can get it for her.

1 Like

ā€œI can get them for myself.ā€

1 Like

Ok, be warned there is a ton of pink.

I love the pink set, but I also liked the black set for my undead and death knights.

2 Likes

ā€œThanks to my Husband, I have been able to deal with pink more and more each year. As long as the whole screen doesnā€™t go pink, I will be okay. Thanks for caring.ā€
/hug
/smile

4 Likes

For real?

Why not just 1,000 tenders for all 3 sets?

To be honest I didnā€™t like the blue one, but still all 3 should have been available for tenders.

1 Like

iā€™m actually not a fan of pink.
my moo wears pink in an attempt to make him less intimidating :stuck_out_tongue:
ā€¦and itā€™s just kind of become my trademark.

iā€™m happy to spend tendies on stuff which will only ever be used to make my forum character look #fabulous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I bought a shop mog, it was the fey dragon set.

I liked it because it color changed, I feel if Iā€™m going to spend money on mogs it should color change or have very flashy color effects and design.

2 Likes

I trully miss the friends Iā€™ve found snd lost in this game.

Growing up is a bliss, but itā€™s really sad when you look into the past and remember everything you had, and the persons you had around you.

Sometimes i think that the game is boring and stale, but i realize im the one bitter and depressed.

But hey,Sakura Card Captors mog on Trading Post.

3 Likes

No pink mog for me tonight, too tired.

7 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/fDNJv6B/pandapirate.png

:panda_face: :parrot:

3 Likes

5 Likes

got all my shopping home, and discover that somewhere between the conveyor and the check-out, my mini cucumbers went AWOL.

now i have capsicum, lettuce, onion, andā€¦ NO CUCUMBER. :sob:

iā€™m going to have to get creative, because iā€™m not going out tomorrow.
itā€™s going to be 38 (over 100F)

i planted grass seeds in a fresh section of lawn (removed all the scoria, sick of pulling weeds out of it, itā€™s easier just to mow the weeds, at least theyā€™ll be camouflaged)
it started sprouting yesterday, and i donā€™t think itā€™ll live through that sort of heat.

iā€™ve created a contraption so i can attach the hose to the car, and itā€™s currently misting the area.
trying to give it a really good soak so it has the best possible shot at life, but i feel like iā€™m going to be re-sowing this patch of lawn. :expressionless:

1 Like

ā€œGet better Grass Seeds. This stuff can survive a drought.ā€
h.ttps://www.homedepot.com/p/Drought-Defy-20-lbs-Grass-Seed-111965/326885820?g_store=&source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&pla&mtc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D28O-028_006_SEED-NA-NA-NA-PLALIA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-LegacyHoldout&cm_mmc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D28O-028_006_SEED-NA-NA-NA-PLALIA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-LegacyHoldout-71700000113157747-58700008501083380-92700077486486197&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyYfPtv6OhAMVhM_CBB1cZgkVEAQYASABEgKT1fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

ā€œSorry that is link is so long.ā€

i started this project back in october.
it was meant to be done byā€¦ october.

the useless person who said ā€œyeah, start ripping it out, iā€™ll helpā€ā€¦ just kind of ditched.
(it was a big job, including digging out and pouring 2 concrete slabs to create a path for the wheelie bin)
iā€™ve been getting about 2 hours help per week, and itā€™s just dragged out.
and when there was finally light at the end of the tunnel, we get an unexpected ā€œheat waveā€.
I know itā€™s summer, but weā€™ve just been cruising along so farā€¦ not much over 30 degrees.

I donā€™t pay for water, and even though i hate wasting perfectly good drinking water, i currently donā€™t care. i have to try and save it.
otherwise, itā€™s another $20+ for another box of seed.

i just want to see it finishedā€¦ itā€™s been such a long wait.
next time someone says theyā€™ll help, iā€™m writing up a contract!! :laughing:

1 Like