GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

can get 5 liters for $25

i still can’t find the specifics of what’s in it.

the best i could find was:

The solution may contain various ingredients, such as surfactants, polymers, and glycols

1 Like

Here’s some modern music with sax, though it’s modern music modeled after old: Synthwave

2 Likes

i dunno… it just feels like it lacks some sort of magic.

i guess i’m just biased.

because… well…

3 Likes

Ah… Baker Street…

Thanks for the memories… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

new Julian video!

learning time :smiling_face:

(his voice is so soothing… if he wasn’t so interesting, it’d put me to sleep)

2 Likes

I dig in game and real life.

Snow is not fun to clean up.

1 Like

Essentially cheap store bought ice cream without the dairy or sweetness.

I forgot that Gerry Rafferty was originally a founding member of Stealers Wheel.

Here is a Stealers Wheel song that could be the anthem for any M+ Pug Healer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln7Vn_WKkWU

Edit - Guess I lost my privs to post links. lol

5 Likes
4 Likes

The Blizzard Board Meeting is hilarious! :rofl:

3 Likes

well in that case, I’m going to buy a mountain of ice-cream, and a kiddy pool. :joy:

ugh. that wouldn’t work, i’d just end up eating it all.
i had a craving for ice cream on the weekend, but the one i like was all gone, and the other one i like was only on the highest shelf… and there were no tall people around to help :sob:

(and i learned not to wait until a hot day to buy cold treats)

the BEST:

second best:

my third choice:

5 Likes

Oh I agree. Those are some killer tracks.

1 Like

I prefer Shark Bite, Tiger Tail and(for Frozen Yogurt) Peaches N Cream.

2 Likes

stopping in to say hi

4 Likes

“Greetings.”
/smile

1 Like

Mmmm, ice cream.

7 Likes

Have you guys heard the news about Blizzard bringing back Older Blizzard Game titles like warcraft 1, 2, and diablo on Blizzard Battle Net?

2 Likes

I am looking for the trading post for February stuff. I seen some potential datamined stuff but I don’t see anything official yet.

I did notice the Scavenger outfit for January. I thought that was neat. It looks like we might be getting a new outfit for February? I don’t know if it was made official. Either way, I like these neat little concept outfits going on there. I appreciate that and seems like someone (or team) is having fun creating them.

Sorry to hear the morale is remaining low at the studio.

1 Like

Have any of you heard of what happens in the Kill the Justice League Video Game?

Spoilers

They kill the Justice League… Harley Quinn even kills Batman…

Batman normally is able to resist Brainiac due to his Do Not Kill Rule but thanks to breaking it in his mind by snapping a hallucination Joker’s neck his mental resistance was shattered allowing Brainiac to control him necessitating the entire Justice League’s destruction to stop Brainiac.

In otherwords Joker injecting his Blood into Batman is the end of the Justice League and Batman. As Batman said Gotham now needs something scarier than Batman. The Suicide Squad represents what Gotham now needs: Anti-Heroes with bombs in their heads just in case.

Brainiac incidentally plays Batman like Scarecrow since as he is not Batman he hasn’t the capacity to fight as him and thus is left with Batman’s tools which include Fear Toxin and Batman’s Memories which leaves him with nothing but psychological manipulation.
Harley Quinn incidentally knows a counter for Scarecrow’s Toxin and invented her own which she knows how to mix: said counter replaces the psychological horror with a huge version of the source of the Toxin which can be overcome.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this more easily countered version of the toxin was swapped with Scarecrow’s toxin in the first Arkham game allowing Batman to avoid being broken ahead of time!

1 Like

same.

someone has dropped the ball.

it’s already the 1st here.

1 Like