GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I know just saying this doesn’t actually help, but I wish your medication did help. If it was magically possible and I had some happiness or even “okay-ness” to spare, I would let you borrow some. :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

Gotnov and I share that particular illness. In my case, the meds do help. The difference is night and day. The only issue is…without medicaid I can’t source the medication.

Not a fun experience. I hear you @Gotnov, I really do. It is difficult, but I assure you we can both do this. One day at a time brother.

7 Likes

birds sing for everyone but me; for me it rains
Mine helps with gad and the spiral that fuels, but it’s not perfect. I use to take meds that helped better, but my choices are slimmer quite a while now I’ve had to take a synthetic thyroid hormone because I had mine nuked and many medications interfere with the levothyroxine. But, yeah, what I take is at least massively better than nothing…been there a year-15-months ago after 21 years, and I had forgot how that can be. I wish everyone the best. Also, I wish no one had to worry about not being able to afford treatment for any medical treatment…I’ve been there, but it’s been a long time; it’s just something I wish wasn’t a problem here or anywhere.

I just wish the best for all.

8 Likes

I was never directly treated for gad but i was diagnosed with it along with something else(I won’t mention it here but on discord sure…hint hint lol)

It just feels like a wagon wheel of emotions/states of reality for me. Like one endless loop over and over. It gets to be very wearing over time. I kind of feel like that one rock on the shore line that has eroded over time, except, for some strange reason I’m still here. I wish you the best also.

6 Likes

You get ground down to nothing. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

7 Likes

It certainly does. When you can’t even remember who you are, or where you are going, who you are with…it makes life very difficult. Couple that with gad and you get me.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Wait is this Shadowlands reforged talk or just random stuff?!?

3 Likes

“Just random stuff. We use to change the title for every new one. But this one was made by the System, and didn’t give us a chance to edit it.”

“Welcome to our realm of insanity.”
/grin
/giggle

7 Likes

Most lounge threads are the very definition of ‘general discussion’.

Prefer to keep it that way and chime in with relevant game-related things along the way. It’s the perfect mish-mash of all the above. :fox_face: It seems to work reasonably well

4 Likes

check mail.
one hour.
i’m amazed i’m still finding pets you don’t have!

2 Likes

Today is Norinila’s birthday, and I made Nori this GIF.

Norinila 40th birthday

Don’t be too jealous of Nori, if you haven’t got a GIF gift yet! Hopefully, someday I’ll get to more!

Cyndi, I don't think I posted yours from before actually here on the forums. Do you want me to?
8 Likes

"Oh wow! Happy Birthday Norinila !!! o:

I shalt make a picture for this occasion"

3 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/BHppfJ9/paladin1.jpg

5 Likes

Helping Rainy out with the pic, :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

“Don’t ask me why the ears are pointy. AI apparently doesn’t know the difference between a human and an elf >< It has done this several times to me. So I apologize for the ears”

5 Likes

thank you comrade appreciate it!!
/salute

4 Likes

Pharazon did some amazing work here i love how i handled them heretics for one lol

5 Likes

Yeah, or a dwarf and an elf either. AI loves those pointy ears. :woman_elf:

I might switch back to a transmog like this that I was wearing a couple months ago. I like the biker one I’ve been mostly going with for years, but I keep having to remove and re-equip my shirt after logging in or changing zones because of a bug since the lastest patch. sigh…

6 Likes

8 Likes