GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Happy Birthday today!

6 Likes

thank you paladin comrade :fire:

5 Likes

Iā€™m no doctor, but I think itā€™s time to switch meds or increase the dosage, IMHO.

:cat: :cat2: :cat: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

Have a very happy birthday, fellow Azerothian! :birthday: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

:cat: :cat2: :cat: :cat2: :cat:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Nori. Nice knowing ya all this time.

Hearing voices around me tonight from the tv and stuff. Bad stuff. Life sucks.

4 Likes

Since the character customizations and transmogs I came up with to try to match the original scene can be hard to pick out on your birthday GIF, I went and threw this together really quick because I had all but two of these poses already captured.
nori bday cast

8 Likes

ā€œThank you!!! I LOVE IT!!!ā€
/happy grin

3 Likes

ā€œI will leave that up to you.ā€
/smile

3 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

Cyndiā€™s already seen this back on her birthday, but weā€™ll celebrate her again today too. :partying_face:
cyndilou birthday

9 Likes

always welcome.

iā€™ve left my paladin logged out where those come from, thereā€™s still one more youā€™re missing.
(iā€™m not solely logged there for the pet, iā€™m also camping for a toy which still eludes me)

3 Likes

ā€œWhich toy?ā€

1 Like

My fav one was Coldrageā€™s Cooler from Arathi. It puts a rain cloud over your head

1 Like
3 Likes

boo.
starter motor in the subaru died today.
ā€¦while i was about 40km from home.
i abandoned her in the carpark, caught a cab home, and came and got the wagon instead.
amazed it started.
she is definitely my ā€œold faithfulā€, and if i wasnā€™t using the wagon as storage, iā€™d love to drive it more.
(ended up with wicked sunburn down my right arm, because i was wearing a spaghetti strap dress) :expressionless:

[edit] i got a query about wearing a dress irlā€¦ and for those who werenā€™t awareā€¦ iā€™m most definitely female (i kind of thought everyone knew!) :smile:
4 Likes

rolly panda :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

your gif is amazing as well!

1 Like

ā€œThey do good work, indeed.ā€
/smile

2 Likes
2 Likes