GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I could use the exercise, it’s not too bad today it’s light and fluffy it should be easy. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not doing :panda_face: stickers anymore, too many bad people in the forums.

I’ll leave some here for everyone to take.

:panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face:

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpTfVxwwSU

This guy made a Nintendo Playstation :fox_face: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

that rain from yesterday… forgot to stop.

most of the state is under evacuation orders, or “watch and act”.

always one to try and find an upside, at least all the dry brush has now had a good soaking prior to our regular bushfires.

1 Like

Yeah my dad was saying they got hit pretty hard in central vic

1 Like

i did pharmacy and supermarket, i’m good to settle in for a while now.

however, i live right next to a creek, which handles a heap of stormwater run-off… so it’s going to be constant checking.

i just hope the internet stays with me.
3 years ago, this much rain would have taken the internet out.
i guess they’ve done some upgrades somewhere (or stopped the pits from filling up with water)

3 Likes

science has gone too far :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

Fun Fact: Nintendo had hired Sony to make a CD based game system for them. After it was completed Nintendo rejected it. Not wanting to see their work go to waste Sony released it themselves as the Playstation 1. So Nintendo literally created their own competition.

2 Likes

"Yeah I was reading up on that, it was one of those too proud for you moments. They thought they had a better product.

Can you imagine the powerhouse they’d have with the two of them?"

3 Likes

check out this lil dude. :smiling_face:
it’s a sloth… it’s a bear… it’s a sloth… it’s a bear… it’s… a SLOTH BEAR!!

4 Likes

I’m sure at least some people at Nintendo were regretting that mistake.

2 Likes

they need to add a judge dredd helmet to the tp

1 Like

i just watched a cute craft video.
i’ve seen these before, but i know it’s not as easy as they make it look :unamused:
i had trouble following quite a few of the steps

4 Likes

I have watched more than a few video’s on youtube of one person who makes tiny rooms that can be put inside a wall. It’s amazing how detailed they are. I wish i could do that but realistically i know it’s not possible since i’m not good at building anything with my hands.

I also really like the stuff you have been putting together and showing us.

4 Likes

Speaking of building stuff, have you seen those two Thai guys that build random things entirely with hand tools?

It’s pretty astonishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYf0BoFe9D8

3 Likes

those guys are cool

i’m so alone
being sick with covid sucks
the mask hurts my ears to keep on
too tight i guess
has to be i guess
oh well

i took it off when i’m alone in my room but i live in a group home so i should probably just wear one all the time and sleep with one on too
my ears hurt
oh well
life sucks
i don’t find anything particularly fun anymore gamewise
hope you all are well

chrisnp/gotnov

2 Likes

Not until now. Yeah they’re really good.

4 Likes
3 Likes

i’m so depressed
my meds don’t help i think they hurt
oh well

1 Like