GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“Ever watched Strangeland, with Dee Snider?”

1 Like

no i haven’t seen that one.
i just watched the trailer, it’s got freddie in it too! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

“It’s dark, twisted, creepy, AND bloody. You can’t lose.”
/grin

1 Like

speaking of which the twisted metal show

1 Like

“Is that a reference to Dee Snider, and Twisted Sisters?”

it was an old video game from the 90s was a car battling kinda game the twisted metal was refering to the wreck cars all over the place think of something like mad max

3 Likes

4 Likes

“That sounds like fun.”

2 Likes

“I want Deathwing.”

2 Likes

i think that would be a game you would like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that game gave me motion sickness when i played it lol but it was fun multiplayer at my friend’s house

2 Likes

i played that game a lot with some school comrads good times

1 Like

i got covid :frowning: sucks to suck i guess

wastin’ away again in margaritaville
hopin’ to find my lost shaker of salt
some people say that there’s a woman to blame
but i know, it’s my own damn fault

chrisnp/gotnov

1 Like

hope you have a well and fast recovery be sure to take all the precautions
i got it last year and still have some long covid symptoms

/salute

4 Likes

I wouldn’t trust the review ratings on IMDB if i were you. A few years ago i decided to look up reviews on a movie i like (forget what it is now).

The same person made at least half a dozen or more negative reviews on it and it was obvious it was the same person. First of all the reviews were a copy & paste of each other then the reviewers names were the same except spelled differently.

2 Likes

the reviews are actually kind of helpful…

it seems if it’s got a low rating, i’m going to enjoy it :smile:

i just saw some talk about a series which is meant to be scary.
it’s called “I am a stalker”.
i’m about to try the first episode.
i need to be out working on the car, but we’re about to get some big rain… so i’m just going to settle in for the day.

2 Likes

i watched the first episode.
i was doing other stuff at the time, but i guess i haven’t hit the scary parts yet.

it isn’t terrible, it’s pretty much the standard sort of true crime stuff i watch anyway, so i’ll keep watching.
launching into second episode with fewer distractions… but i need to get these dishes done, and kitty is being weird… probably because there’s no sun for him to lounge in. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

My schedule tomorrow.

Dig snow.

Clean house.

Dig snow.

Play WoW.

Dig snow.

Wash dishes.

Dig snow.

Play WoW.

Dig snow.

Play WoW

Dig snow.

2 Likes

Not what I heard:

https://images.nightcafe.studio/jobs/eIOMxoiyD4bhFryoX1FU/eIOMxoiyD4bhFryoX1FU--1--bf2yg.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max

removes sarcasm

I remember shoveling a muchness of snow in Missouri. Wish I could help friend :frowning:

2 Likes

Bruh people just can’t be happy. M+ group today hating on WoW because XIV is getting 2 classes (jobs) in the upcoming expac. Tf does that have to do with WoW? At all? Lmfao.