GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Hmm what kind of tv series do you enjoy watching most? maybe I can lend a few hints

murdery stuff!

Have you seen the new Edgar Allan Poe based series? Fall of the House of Usher on netflix? its a recent remake

i mostly havenā€™t seen anythingā€¦

and if i do watch a movie/series, i forget about it fairly quickly.

i think The Blues Brothers takes up too much rental space in my brain.

1 Like

You and I are very alike in a lot of descriptions youā€™ve given.

Strangely, my brother and I had that movie memorized by the time we were both 8 and 10 respectively. Including all the words we werent suppose to know.

I might not be able to provide murdery content right now for you look at, but I can give you something to shake the comedy tailfeather:

https://youtu.be/3R1J0dAvZ_c?si=o1u-ayiYshZNmaJr

(the video quality is terrible but its more audio than anything else)

1 Like

Carl Barron is weird.

sometimes i find him hilarious, and other times heā€™s more annoying than Peter Hellier :smile:

i love Tim Minchinā€¦ hmm i think there was another season of Upright which i havenā€™t seen.
might have to look into that.

and Piff. because DRAGON!!

1 Like

Yeah Peter is a bit much. Reminds me a bit of that one guy from Hey Hey Its Saturdayā€¦Frankie J, he was weird like that to me.

I didnā€™t mind Jim Jefferies either. He wasnā€™t a bad bloke.
and of courseā€¦Randy Feltface is my fav. Especially the one he did about the bookshelf on gumtree, most amazing piece of comedy Iā€™ve seen.

Proud that one is from home <3

based on my previous complaints, i think Hellier is the aussie Seinfeld.
heā€™s not funny, but heā€™s got an open mic so everyone has to hear it.

i didnā€™t know Randy had a surname, but i know who you mean.
Sammy J is quite entertaining. i like his stuff because itā€™s somewhat intellectual, and more along the lines of some of the stuff Tim does.

i like Jim Jeffries before he got full of himselfā€¦ i donā€™t have time for him now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard he changed a lot in recent years and things went a bit skewiff on your side on the ocean with regard to him and public opinion, not privvy to the details much but I know enough from what I hear via relatives. Mostly phone call complaints about whose the worst comedian right now, why its still cold in Georgia right now, orā€¦what is the best way to actually cook a decent steak on the barbie.

We cycle through approx. 6-8 subjects on a weird rotation. Butā€¦such as life.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/yt4lJQnLJFY?si=SXXpgOTtKDs9AAR_

This guy is hilarious

trawling through the ā€œgot talentā€ (and similar) videos is good fun.
thereā€™s so much incredible talent.
if they can give me goose-bumps, they get my golden buzzer :laughing:

this one creeped simon out so much, he couldnā€™t even watch

i just went through some of the ā€œworst ratedā€ recent movies on IMDB, and have settled on one because it has Bacon.

mmmā€¦ bacon.

i choose low rated, because my tastes seem to be soā€¦ opposite to everyone else :smile:

iā€™ll give it 15 minutes, and if it doesnā€™t grab me, iā€™ll try something else.

3 Likes

ā€œI LOVE seeing Simon humbled.ā€
/salute
/grin

3 Likes

That is one of the coolest things Iā€™ve seen on there.

2 Likes

By the way, thats the series I was talkin about earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvuAWVzP6wI

2 Likes

ok, iā€™ll check it out.

this movie is doing ok so far.
lots of tension!!

2 Likes

ā€œWhat movie is it?ā€

Also found this, Iā€™m fel coneā€™d out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1xTPaHhPqs

2 Likes

going to start on this one tonight

2 Likes

chrisnp/gotnov levels a lightforged draenei rogue through outland and feels potato when he does not fit in particularly well with his new guild.

if that was @ me, i was watching this:

i thought it was better than the 6.5 rating, but the ending wasā€¦ ummā€¦ iā€™m still laughing because i wasnā€™t expecting it :smile:

it was doom and gloom, suspense, more doom and gloom, rinse repeat, and then right at the end, it finished withā€¦ a spark of joy :smile:

3 Likes